Popsy clothing cult #11 They dress to depress, #popsypetrifying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree re Allan. He's like a serial killer with his camera and hard stare

Reactions: 7
Look at the number of likes on this...Creepy Al(cala)
---
Red Bob - looks not good (think terrible 😉😆) in that purple giraffe dress - someone needs to tell her to send it back.

She looks OK in the Russian doll dress if you like that sort of thing and judging by the roots, hopefully she's growing out that horrible hair colour!

No comment on the mirror or backgrounds....🫣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
God red Bob looks a state, none of those dresses are for her…

I am now going to have a spy on companies house about Timberley. Has he posted today? Creepy Alan and his camera , does he think he’s in a film?

I love Vlad, she needs more popsy so we get to see her every day!

Reactions: 13
If you find Tim on Companies House, then Google his address, you will find his mother. The house hasn’t been sold recently according to Rightmove (and looks like a proper house of horrors on streetview) so I would bet that Timmy does still live there with his Mummy. It’s an expensive area and one can’t afford to live there on whatever wages he gets from playing with trains, especially not if buying weekly popsys and anoraks too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think this has been covered but did Timara HAVE to join the society of women organists?
Can’t find him on companies house, does he use Timara or Tim

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I thought Timberley was creepy, but Alan is terrifying. How on earth can they validate some weirdo with a fetish that looks like an escaped serial killer to boot. Getting Silence of the Lambs vibes there. The camera adds to the creepiness.
Those dresses do nothing for Red Bob. Are they all so dazzled in polyester that they can’t see most of them look 💩? I’d be sending the ill fitting buggers back without a second thought, not posting pictures online.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.