Popsy clothing cult #11 They dress to depress, #popsypetrifying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is popsy land quiet today? I was expecting chaos posts with all the snow here up north! Vlad may have lost her sheep!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is popsy land quiet today? I was expecting chaos posts with all the snow here up north! Vlad may have lost her sheep!
Meh! All pretty quiet and boring really. I've been busy all day and nothing is jump scaring so far. Red Bob from yesterday and today. I wish she'd sort out her hair, the blue heart dress actually looks quite nice on her apart from the horrible tights!
---
Oooh! Queen Vlad is liking and commenting! Haven't seen a post yet though!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Meh! All pretty quiet and boring really. I've been busy all day and nothing is jump scaring so far. Red Bob from yesterday and today. I wish she'd sort out her hair, the blue heart dress actually looks quite nice on her apart from the horrible tights!
I think Red Bob mentioned that she was getting her hair done this weekend but what stood out more in that second photo was IS THAT A HICKY ON HER UPPER CHEST? Go Red Bob!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I wore a Popsy today and I froze my tits off. But silver lining and all that, now I don’t need a bratervention.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
An I reading it wrong but I read the one replying as more passive aggressive? With the "a teacher?? With a budget?" If I'm reading it wrong, please help haha

Reactions: 5
---
Oooh! Queen Vlad is liking and commenting! Haven't seen a post yet though!
Red Bob appears to be a #popsymaniac with a decent bra, given that her boobs are well above her waist.

Reactions: 4
Maybe red bob actually bought her really size rather than trying to squeeze into a size 10.

Queen Vlad commenting on others… Timberley take note.

Reactions: 10
Warning: NPR

This one posted looking for advice giving limited background information and got shirty with this response...gives teachers a bad name!
I’m a teacher and I wish I had enough money for basic resources, let alone an escape room!

Red Bob looks lovely in those photos, she’s wearing the right size.

Reactions: 6
As lovely as her arse may be, I do wish Wendy would stop with the same pose, different dress every….single….day!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.