Popsy clothing cult #11 They dress to depress, #popsypetrifying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold the press everyone! A new and exciting invention from Popsy, here I introduce….. The Rucksack!!
Wow I didn’t realise it was my work bag itself that was causing the heaviness, I just assumed it was the items inside! So if it I put my laptops and equipment inside a Popsy bag they won’t be heavy anymore??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow I didn’t realise it was my work bag itself that was causing the heaviness, I just assumed it was the items inside! So if it I put my laptops and equipment inside a Popsy bag they won’t be heavy anymore??
Absolutely, we should all get one. It’ll change our lives!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think even the Popsy Massive said the bags were a bit tit. And that laptops were too much of a strain on the cheap fabric prettiness

Reactions: 4
Someone posted about the new additions to their family (hamsters) replacing their best friend who passed away last year and who was ‘popsy famous’ so I went to have a nosey.

You couldn’t make it up (well you could and she clearly did 🙄)

IMG_3703.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I can't get over how frumpy these dresses make everyone look. They turn pretty women into librarian looking old maids. There isn't one pic I've seen that has made me think "oh that's nice."

Unflattering cuts, unflattering patterns, unflattering colours.

They all look like they smell of potpourri and have innappropriate obsessive crushes on olly murs.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can't get over how frumpy these dresses make everyone look. They turn pretty women into librarian looking old maids. There isn't one pic I've seen that has made me think "oh that's nice."

They all look like they smell of potpourri and have innappropriate obsessive crushes on olly murs.
There are quite a few of us in here who wear Popsy dresses still, and just don't like the business model. I probably wear Popsy 3 or 4 times a week

Reactions: 7

I agree. Occasionally someone will post a Popsy that looks nice because it’s well fitted. But the person wearing it would look so much better in something more up to date.

Reactions: 6
FFS just how does Red Bob's mirror get so grubby?! And the glimpse of chaos today...

SIBWM Nik has made a polyester dress look worse with the new stuff that's, and I quote, 'dropping' on Friday.
---
Sorry - I take it back. Red Bob posted an old picture!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
FFS just how does Red Bob's mirror get so grubby?! And the glimpse of chaos today...

SIBWM Nik has made a polyester dress look worse with the new stuff that's, and I quote, 'dropping' on Friday.
---
Sorry - I take it back. Red Bob posted an old picture!
Is SIBWM Nik about to chin someone in that 3rd pic?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve caved and bought the dinosaur dress…..and a cardigan but not a Popsy cardigan 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh the shite rucksacks… I remember those. Another idea of Sandras that was just not up to standard.

no Timberley today?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.