Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Maths teacher on there this morning asking for examples of when the flock use math in their world so she can talk to her pupils in assembly about using outside of school.

Not a single one replied I use it to calculate how much I have spent on polyester tat over the years, or how much I have deceived my husband when making up a figure that I have poured in to the Reardon family coffers!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
In today’s making a polyester mountain out of a molehill, can I bring grapes to a family Christmas lunch.

In true Red Bob style I want to say can you please put TW-grapes for all the alcoholics in the group

IMG_3559.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

DrNooo

Merry Christmas email from Popsy. Sandra’s signature looks exactly like the handwriting phase I had (and soon grew out of) when I was about 12 and it was fashionable to write without joining up the letters. Nice touch with the heart instead of a dot over the i, too.

C1AB68D9-2587-4DB4-B25C-7A9E3A5B80A5.jpeg

• Haha

DrNooo

What was her hair like before?
I’ve done some snooping on her previous group posts and it gets worse - this is from last year when she asked the Popsy hive for hair advice and got comments about how she should get it cut short and how others who had had pixie cuts had been told the haircut takes years off them. Well, I think her hair looked fine before, this has made me irrationally angry on her behalf and I hope it grows into something more flattering before the wedding.

9F92AE50-C346-41B2-8BBF-F64F7CA42EB7.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow

FlowerOfTheEast

VIP Member
Why do both Timara & Danielle overuse this emoji 💁‍♀️? It really annoys me, along with 🤭 and 💅.
To me it says “oh I’m such a silly/quirky /kooky little lady with no mind of my own, having popsidents because tee hee I’m a silly girl.”

It really feels like they think this symbolises being a woman and I find it quite demeaning.
Same with the colours they wear, it's all purple and pink, all the time! You know lads, you could just wear jeans and jumpers for your cosplay.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Yes unfortunately it's Timbob's birthday today and the group has descended into birthday wishes. A quick scroll and I found four individual posts wishing him a happy birthday from his "friends"/handmaidens who have taken a selfie with him to prove their inclusive spirit.
Happy birthday Hesgoingdownimyellingtimber. From a bunch of women who’d probably cross the street to avoid you in real life but are your best friends hunni x for internet points.

• Haha

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Why’s her son getting free shit when she clearly had enough money to buy this stuff herself? Given she can buy £40-50 dresses. What a misuse of charity
In my experience, it's always those that need it the least that will take the most! I think Gummy actually quite likes the attention (in real life and online) that having a disabled child brings.

JuneJuneHannah

VIP Member
Clearly Timbo hasn't had enough attention today. Probably due to someone else being included on the main birthday message.

He has now made his own birthday post. Knob.

• Haha

Matz45

I love Vlad, she's my favourite. Terrifying but in a good way. What a woman !

Red Bob should become Brown Bob, she looks so much prettier and feminine with her natural hair. Those weird colours they all dye their hair don't suit anyone's skintone. Maybe a few streaks would be ok but not all over.

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
I'm going to hell for this, but I wouldn't mind if you couldn't get me a Christmas present, but I might feel a bit pissed off if you couldn't have prioritised getting me a small box of chocolates or some earrings over getting yourself another dress.
Well if you’re off there then I’ll join you by the fires (watch your polyester with the heat tho) cos I thought exactly the same.

As for Red Bob being a woman cos she posted about trying for a baby, wouldn’t put it past Ol’ Sharpie Cleavage to post something similar (once they have finished at Harvard that is)

• Haha

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
What I want to know is; is someone taking these bloody awful photos of timanifeellikeawoman, or is he using a timer? I’m not sure what is worse with that suggestive eyebrow pose?

• Haha

ManicMayz

Just saw this thread and thought I'd take a look 😅😅 so glad I did, my Christmas entertainment sorted! Why do these kind of groups always attract these fetishist men? Why do women always fawn over them with hundreds of comments? Bizarre

• Haha

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Having now bought and worn 3 popsies, I really do not know how some of them look SO Ill fitting!!
The vanity sizing doesn’t help. I think a lot of them buy too small sizes which means they’re stretched and look rubbish. Occasionally there will be someone with a too big dress on too.

Wasn't even a proper access course, and that degree will pretty much accept anyone with a pulse 🙈 Honestly so done with these entitled weirdos thinking the world needs to have their midlife crisis imposed on it.
I didn’t realise it wasn’t even a proper access course. He was crowing on about how he was going to get a phd in being stunning and brave. No doubt his poor uni tutors won’t be able to fail him no matter how shitty his coursework because he’ll have extenuating circumstances for every single essay (bad mentals, being trans is hard).

Peekatcho

Nah, I'm pretty confident it's tattle related. I don't know 100% but I was definitely under the radar on the group, I did mess up a screenshot on here but thought I fixed it and was a month later but suddenly gone from all the groups. Their loss eh? 😂

Regarding the bra post, the best bet for a good bra is to go to a real store that sells them, I went and was fitted a couple of years ago and it wasn't cheap but each bra wasn't more than a standard popsy dress, Elomi work for me, but everyone is different, Internet bra experts can only help so much!
Yeah I remember because it was me that spotted your screenshot and told you as soon as I saw it. If it was that, they must have been very fast and eagle eyed. Wankers. I've not been perusing it a lot because all the festive happiness gets right on my tits and I'm a bit stuck in a pit of doom at the minute. Seeing PuddleDick and the like frolicking in their finest sweaty polyester, living their best life makes me feel double shit. Apart from Timarysboychildjesuschrist, he gives me hope cause I can't do eye liner either :(

• Haha
  • Heart