Popsy clothing cult #10 Debobbler by Popsy and the Sweaty Gussets, out now on Polyester Records

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone with insomnia...here is something that will help. The latest cardigan instalment 😴😴
im saving the ‘cardigan diaries’ for when I can’t sleep. Who knew that not having the correct shade of cardigan could cause such distress!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One of the most bizarre questions I’ve ever seen on there. I worked with two people who were spraying some aromatherapy germ killing spray all over the office just before/at the very beginning of Covid. I could put up with it but so many people hated it.

IMG_6557.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Urgh theres a woman on only connect in a popsy dress
Whenever a Popsy crops up on Only Connect, I always cheer for the other team in my head. Their popsyness makes me doubt their intellect, even though they normally get 4x as many points as me.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whenever a Popsy crops up on Only Connect, I always cheer for the other team in my head. Their popsyness makes me doubt their intellect, even though they normally get 4x as many points as me.
She nearly lost them the episode (annoyingly the captain got the tie break point so they won).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Maths teacher on there this morning asking for examples of when the flock use math in their world so she can talk to her pupils in assembly about using outside of school.

Not a single one replied I use it to calculate how much I have spent on polyester tat over the years, or how much I have deceived my husband when making up a figure that I have poured in to the Reardon family coffers!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone has actually done the using Popsy tags as Christmas tree baubles. I bet she’s disappointed at only 14 likes!
IMG_5943.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Oh my Christ, that tree 🤣

Even Popsy trees need a good tidy up and a bra intervention, it’s all wonky and sagging in odd places.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Even the sparkly filters aren’t making that thing look any better.

Might do one with my charity shop tags.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It looks like a giving tree appeal
Honestly surprised they haven’t done a bloody secret Santa on the group. Plenty of people willing to give their cash away to strangers plus plenty of scroungers. It’s a recipe for disaster. Bring it on.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.