Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

femmegirly

Chatty Member
@MotorheadLife

Yup! The poster said that she had access to address and phone number of someone else!

Edited because I messed up the quote and to add second redacted screen shot
Lol That’s not Popsy’s fault. It looks like someone else has been logged into her laptop and not logged out or she’s entered a saved auto-input email address and clicked continue. She must have deleted the post when she realised.

Reactions: 2

Claymorekick

Chatty Member
What on earth was happening in today's sneak peek? Watched it on mute and fast forwarded as I always do but was Sandra doing the live whilst in her pjs in bed??? And why did the lighting start as low blue neon and then suddenly switch to bright lights??

Also, every live is on the main page now - not really an exclusive sneak peek now is it?

• Haha

soph30

VIP Member
Someone posted on Pockets and Petticoats (or whatever it’s called) about the bloke in a dress but it’s gone again. Something along the lines of “oh god, another one. Let’s see how long this one lasts”

I was trying to read the comments but I think it got pulled as the comments wouldn’t load.
Aah that must be the post that was ‘deleted’ from P&P 🤭 was curious!

Attachments

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
I feel like I'm having a Popsy dry spell since Tattle became known about and Tim left. The posts on f+f just don't hit the spot. Maybe the admins are just actually doing their job now and filtering out the crazy?

I started following Right Guys Reviews since seeing the collaboration with Popsy and I'm so intrigued how they have such a cultish following when they are so unlikeable and rude. I don't understand why Gregish thought they were a good choice of influencer?
Oh god the Right Guys 🤣 have you seen that the mods have moved the thread from tiktokers so its open for more people to comment on. I've not seen anything on F&F about the horrific clothing collaboration, has it just been swept under the carpet and forgotten about?

• Wow

ProfessorColdheart

Reddit Tattle thread mentions this thread and a contribution saying its from someone who has read about themselves on here and is very upset.

• Sad

Candytuft

VIP Member
It would be alright if they were telling the truth but they're constantly telling vulnerable insecure people that they look great when they look like a bulldozer dragged them backwards through an explosion at Mothercare.
My apologies. I was responding to this post x

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
Please can someone post the regulars for those of us that got blocked lol.
Dying to see why you think gummy has trouble in paradise ! Thanks xx
Someone posted in the previous thread

Reactions: 1