Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Come on, someone take one for the team and ask about Tim. If it never appears on the group then we know they are screening out mentions of him

Reactions: 3

chickhicks86

VIP Member
No 🤣 I have the whole narrative in my head that she was a rebel teen, single mum from a one night stand, her parents got left with the baby while she lived her best gummy life getting drunk and taking drugs hence why her mum and her don't get on now because when she met Steve he made her settle down and he taught her how to grift and she thought " oooh this is my calling" got the older kid back from her parents and started claiming every benefit she could, had the second eldest who, not through any fault of his own bless him, was born poorly so she turned her life over to a church going Popsy mum and the rest, they say, is history.
Or maybe I have too much time on my hands?
Also was being mildly sarcastic about the tattoo tis why I followed it up with some (.... ) But now my daughter has told me I'm a dinosaur and no one does that apart from middle aged mums.
Oh this is 100% what happened, I am sure. 😂 There must be a back story why the eldest son looks like a serial killer though. He wasn't in the Grifting Family Fund video though, so I reckon he must have only been back in her life fairly recently.

Mugglewump

VIP Member
I didn’t have a code either. I’m here after someone years ago mentioned a ‘troll site’ on their Instagram, so of course I googled it then ended up here! This was in the days you could just join.
Mumsnet brought me here, no need for a code.

Horridhenrietta

Normally I just enjoy a read here but this has really narked me! Surely this is a typo on sizing?! If not then Popsy really need to be more accountable for this ridiculous vanity sizing. Is this how they keep their customers? Tapping into women's insecurities about what size they actually are by allowing them to be a completely different size in their brand?

No disrespect to this woman. Maybe what shes wearing is making here appear more chunky than she claims? Thoughts?
I'm smaller than that (but have a spare tyre) & have worn size 14 Popsy. I'm not sure I believe her.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Clearly running out of ideas judging by today’s “FRIDAY FUN” post asking to see photos of your childhood fashion sense vs now. I’m struggling to see the difference between some of the pics, assume they’re on the hunt for new toddler fashion to flog to the faithful.
View attachment 2980889
Cherish was outright asking for print ideas a while ago and there were all sorts of shit ideas like trains (for old Timtimminy).

Trauma Frotters

Just went scrolling through to see Door Lady and I have to say I thought most of the women I scrolled past were looking good or great in their Popsys.

• Wow

DontQuoteMe

Chatty Member
Absolutely no point posting this in a dress group other than to brag. I'm glad the most liked comment is calling out her daughter for being judgey.

Talking about bragging parents...we didn't get all the prom pictures and sob stories this year. Have Popsy been better at blocking posts with pictures of teens and their life stories or is it not yet prom season everywhere?
I think proms might be next month - ones near me are, anyway x

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
The downside of the “twinning with Cherish” is that it really shows how large most people in the group are 🫣 the average size must be bigger than across the whole of society?!

jackieweavericestorm

Have people seen Carolina Dress Room on FB? More polyester but again great prints at times.
That looks on shakey ground, I believe, looking as though they are going into administration.

Edited to add: if it's not true, I guess posts like this won't help but please do your research before ordering 🙂

• Wow

Tender & Tired

Chatty Member
Only just noticed the Right guys themed PJs being mentioned and yet again it’s less than complimentary about their collaboration with Popsy.

edited to add the main page post about is very positive about them.

Last edited:
  • Wow

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Normally I just enjoy a read here but this has really narked me! Surely this is a typo on sizing?! If not then Popsy really need to be more accountable for this ridiculous vanity sizing. Is this how they keep their customers? Tapping into women's insecurities about what size they actually are by allowing them to be a completely different size in their brand?

No disrespect to this woman. Maybe what shes wearing is making here appear more chunky than she claims? Thoughts?
I thought it might be a typo, but looking back she has put before that she is a 12. That one dress is particularly unflattering although!