Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Islawight

Chatty Member
So around the time she posted on reddit was the weekend of the popsy meet up. The last supper we saw with Tim. I’m guessing the friend was also there and that’s when the word of tattle got out. 🤔

Reactions: 1

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
Anyone see the latest “style it (badly) with me”? Demonstrating how a cardigan can be both too big and too small at the same time.
Good lord that is a terrible look, very badly styled. And what the fuck is wrong with that cardigan, so misshapen!!

Tender & Tired

Chatty Member
I am sure the new one, Matthew used to post all the time on either Snags or Carolina Dress Room. I remember the stupid ears 😂

• Haha

RubySky478

VIP Member
Yeah it’s one of the maxis I’m looking at but, um, not being a maxi I’d have to have it considerably shortened. Which sucks.

SG86

Haha this reminded me… I live in a village. THREE different popsy wearers at my child’s nursery. We went to a community thing (i don’t want to out myself by saying where haha) and got talking to a lovely lady…. ANOTHER POPSY PRETTY 🙉😂😂 What are the chances of so many in a village!
It's similar in my village too, crazy 😂

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
They are not the same material 🤷‍♀️ the nightwear is much softer (they call it peach fuzz for some unknown reason) and silkier.
I don't think that's true re the non cotton dresses. If you go on the site, dresses are 95% polyester, 5% elastane which is exactly the same composition as the pyjamas. If the pyjamas feel different it will only be because they're thinner (don't stand near an open flame!)

Eurgh

VIP Member
Wait what was the oversharing about the 'man problems??????' That's a step too far even for her surely!