Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Claymorekick

Chatty Member
The dresses are made from the same material
as the PJs so surely that dress is now a nightie (nighty? Both spellings look wrong) at this point.
They are not the same material 🤷‍♀️ the nightwear is much softer (they call it peach fuzz for some unknown reason) and silkier.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
There are different types of nightwear, the “peach fuzz” ones are definitely different to any of the dresses. I was bought some and didn’t realise the material was actually like touching a peach, it’s kind of furry… which makes me cringe.
---

I think they mean current screenshots of posts so they can see why people think SFSATCFW has done one.
Ah got you! Ick, that sounds awful.

veronica71

VIP Member
Looking at tomorrows releases I quite like the jumpsuit 🙈 but the shaping of the little kids dress and whether the waistline is - higher than on the adults - would be so much more flattering than the no man’s land they put them on the adults dresses

nichew

VIP Member
They really should start a brand like that. I'm overweight and whilst I fit into mainstream sizes, and have good choice, I really feel for people who can't do this and are limited to sacks; fitted/tailored clothes are so much more flattering, especially on larger body shapes, yet all that seems to be on offer if you're over a 16/18 are floaty items, which would look fantastic on a size 10 with small boobs, or popsy type stuff.

If I win the lottery I'll create a brand as I strongly feel everyone should be able to find flattering clothes that are designed and cut for their shape so they don't need acres of loose fabric or cheap very stretchy jersey to be comfortable.
There’s a lass I follow on tik tok from Wigan she’s a big lass and she wears some really nice (to me) things just yer basic casual stuff.