Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I don't think it's Allan. I think it's somebody who reads here taking the piss out of them, which is honestly a bit sad. The Allan style profile pic is deliberate.

On Gummy's post:
1000021000.png

On Cardi J's post:
1000021001.png

On Red Bob's post:
1000021002.png

They are all veiled nods to what we say here. Hope it's none of us as it should always be kept on Tattle.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

FourSeasonSoupObsessive

Highlights from the last thread…

We discussed the over abundance of very poorly poopsies (hence the amazing thread title!) and explanations ranged from the charitable (the dresses are easy to wear for those with chronic illnesses, there are overlaps among oversharing tendencies and neurodiversity, and co morbidities of certain illnesses with same) to the less charitable (attention seeking can be pursued through wearing toddler clothes with dinosaurs on, and fabricating illnesses equally). Tattlers found both arguments persuasive.

Cardi J and SIBWMN had a set-to, where Nik passively aggressively mailed a dress to Cardi J that she’d attempted to bag in a FB stock sell off. As she doesn’t have any money, Cardi denied actually wanting the dress, which she hadn’t paid for, and we speculated over the robustness of the data policies that meant Nik has access to Cardi’s address from previous interactions…the prospect of Nik demanding money with menaces hovered between being entertaining and terrifying. Opinion was divided about whether this or her innovative styling of pink espadrilles with black opaque tights was more distressing.

The disappearance of Timberly concerned the Poopsies not at all, and it was left to tattlers to have the odd mither over his absence, which must sting 🤣

Manielle made another appearance that had nothing whatsoever to do with popsy dresses, and shared photos of him flailing in a puddle dressed in a mermaid tail. The poopsies cooed over his bravery, while tattlers mithered over the male pattern baldness and the general relevance of it all.

Poopsy HQ may have been attempting to manipulate their Trustpilot scores by offering bribes rewards for good reviews, which would have gone better had they not also asked a bunch of people who’d been banned from F&F for joining a rival Facebook group, some of whom were happy to update the ICO on Poopsy‘s data retention practices (See also above with SIBWM Nik)

Queen Vlad graced us with a photo that sadly was a bit of a jump scare. Tattlers thanked her and urged her to pick a better angle, rediscover the mad filters and/or bring back the toddler sized bunny and delightful sheep.

Peter entered the chat, posting photos of himself staring severely down the barrel of the lens looking like your fourth form maths teacher dressed in his wife’s offcasts. Poopsies assured him he looked “fabulous” 🤔

Gummy overshared (shocking I know) about her husbands “man problems” and the less said about that the better.

Coats were released into the wild, some of them had dinosaurs on them and the fashion gods wept.

Then there was something else about some influencers and air fryers that I didn’t understand 😂

Nazi count: zero, which is an improvement from the last thread, at least.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Mugglewump

VIP Member
I think Manielle having a fetish and wanting to work with vulnerable young people "unkind", no, actually downright dangerous and disgusting, but that's just me.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Miggsy

I agree the popsy cult is ridiculous but can we please not be transphobic. I don't see how it is relevant. I think it is ok to critique something problematic leading to people over sharing and spending money they don't have, but can't see how being transphobic about Danielle is in anyway appropriate.
what’s “transphobic” about the comments about Danielle? He is a man who says he’s a woman however does not pass in any way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Trauma Frotters

oh that is shitty 😟

edited - I'm actually really bothered by Holli. That is sneakily taking the piss out of people to their face but dressing it up as pleasantries. No need to engage with people just to make a fool of them. Holli, pick a side.

Reactions: 36

anniemouse

VIP Member
These people have no respect for other people’s privacy. Someone posted last week about what to wear to her CLIENT’S PIP tribunal and has posted telling everyone about the outcome.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

R_M

That gofundme is shocking. Completely inappropriate. Her son has posted in the gofundme comments saying he has to wait 13 days to withdraw the money - so obviously his mother bought it for him today, so had £300 at her disposal. Appalling.

• Wow
  • Angry

Starfishface

Someone in the group is organising a Popsy meet up in my city, my wife just said we can go and sit three tables away to observe 😂

• Haha
  • Heart