Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Klp86

VIP Member
I’m cringing at the ladies talking about wearing those coverups as actual clothing 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3

boojange

VIP Member
She is, she's been posting pretty regularly. Hair is faded and looking pure shit again. When did her profile start saying (Pint Sized Princess) though? Sounds like an Only Fans handle 🤢

Oh, I can't see her amongst the 50k individual stylish ladies! 😉Too much polyester to scroll through, that would set my phone alight! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
Every time someone says type "this", then that "this" becomes the thing that comes up 😂. Which means those of us who then type that see you telling us what to type rather than the thing itself
So…type:
Popsy tattle “makes me feel aggressive”

Is that clearer?! It took me ages to work it out (and also ages to find bold despite it being right above the type box) so I’m hoping that’s now clearer…!
---
So…type:

Is that clearer?! It took me ages to work it out (and also ages to find bold despite it being right above the type box) so I’m hoping that’s now clearer…!
Oh wait! I now know what you mean! Hahaha well I’m stumped now 😂
---
So…type:

---

Oh wait! I now know what you mean! Hahaha well I’m stumped now 😂
To be fair, I just tested this and I didn’t appear so maybe you’re now safe?!

Attachments

• Haha

jackieweavericestorm

Lol That’s not Popsy’s fault. It looks like someone else has been logged into her laptop and not logged out or she’s entered a saved auto-input email address and clicked continue. She must have deleted the post when she realised.
Weird that she didn’t just recognise the name of the person and just reset the login dets then, if they’re using the same device

Horridhenrietta

Why are so many of them wearing these horrible sweaty monstrosities on hot holidays abroad?
I have some Popsy dresses (what can I say, I like the toddler look) but I will not wear in the UK in hot weather. Currently in Florida & melting in high 90s humidity, no chance I would wear them here.
---
Honestly anybody who is able to press record and film themself crying clearly has peace of mind enough to not be in the depths of despair or terrible pain. It's pure attention seeking.
I kinda get what you're saying, though I think it speaks of mental health fragility. When I have awful migraines I can't even pick up my phone.
---
Worth having a look at Cheeky Little Magpie- cheaper than plopsy and some nice prints.

I’ve not heard good things about CDR’s customer service so am not keen to try them myself x
I only buy off Vinted tbh. I don't have many but I do like Disney prints or retro cartoons/films.

Last edited: