Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Gummy couldn’t afford to buy her kids a bed but was buying lockets first and then popsys… prioritise gummy please. The line we would have had to save. Save you fuckers and get full time jobs…

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She has a very square jaw. But no legs/tights pics so I’m thinking she is 80s cartoon Jem all grown up and living her best life feeding the rats in the barn and giving her cats a three course dinner on her best china (whilst they wear little bow ties).

Im loving this weeks challenge. Think it’s the best yet. I’ve been creasing up at all the hair grabbing poses. Bet cherish will soon stop doing that one.
OMFG She is Jem!!!!

I knew I'd seen her before, I wonder if she's still friends with the Holograms. And if her earrings still light up.

(I had the doll, if that wasn't clear)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
No 🤣 I have the whole narrative in my head that she was a rebel teen, single mum from a one night stand, her parents got left with the baby while she lived her best gummy life getting drunk and taking drugs hence why her mum and her don't get on now because when she met Steve he made her settle down and he taught her how to grift and she thought " oooh this is my calling" got the older kid back from her parents and started claiming every benefit she could, had the second eldest who, not through any fault of his own bless him, was born poorly so she turned her life over to a church going Popsy mum and the rest, they say, is history.
Or maybe I have too much time on my hands?
Also was being mildly sarcastic about the tattoo tis why I followed it up with some (.... ) But now my daughter has told me I'm a dinosaur and no one does that apart from middle aged mums.
Oh this is 100% what happened, I am sure. 😂 There must be a back story why the eldest son looks like a serial killer though. He wasn't in the Grifting Family Fund video though, so I reckon he must have only been back in her life fairly recently.

Reactions: 3
The downside of the “twinning with Cherish” is that it really shows how large most people in the group are 🫣 the average size must be bigger than across the whole of society?!

Reactions: 3
The downside of the “twinning with Cherish” is that it really shows how large most people in the group are 🫣 the average size must be bigger than across the whole of society?!
"Twin with Cherish" = a multitude of overweight white women who've never seen a hairbrush or a dentist in their life.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The dresses don’t help. They tend to make women look bigger.

Reactions: 1
Gummy McGummerson, grifting since (at least) 2019

What the hell? “If we didn’t have this, we’d have to save and save for a new bed”. JUST LIKE MANY OTHER FUCKERS!!! Wish we could all get hand-outs when we needed new stuff or a break away!!!!

Also - mesmerised by the fact she can’t seem to close her mouth 😂
---
(I apologise for my bad language - it just riled me up)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Honestly had to turn that video off as Gummies life is beyond depressing. I know it can be annoying when people like her grift so much for free but good god I’d never want to swap places with her. All the free cookers in the world couldn’t tempt me 🙈

Reactions: 12
I think Gummy is a professional grief thief. She loves to ,Ian and moan about how hard done by she is. Get a bleeping job you last slob.

Reactions: 11
What the hell? “If we didn’t have this, we’d have to save and save for a new bed”. JUST LIKE MANY OTHER FUCKERS!!! Wish we could all get hand-outs when we needed new stuff or a break away!!!!

Also - mesmerised by the fact she can’t seem to close her mouth 😂
---
(I apologise for my bad language - it just riled me up)
Omg the mouth thing took over for me, I’m not sure I really listening to any of it as I was transfixed waiting for her to close her mouth! 😂

Reactions: 5
Omg the mouth thing took over for me, I’m not sure I really listening to any of it as I was transfixed waiting for her to close her mouth! 😂
Probably can't breathe through her nose as it's too far up everyone's asses.
(Feel guilty for this one!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God yes, plus SATCSFW looks extremely uncomfortable throughout the whole video - feel a bit sorry for him if I'm honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why did I waste 5 mins of my life on that video?

And where were they all sleeping before? Do the kids share a bed?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.