Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SATCSFW is a fascinating looking man. I can't expand further but if you put an oil painting of him in a gallery, people would debate the meaning of his expression for centuries.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just seen a dress I really like online. It's a bleeping POPSY! 😱 My principles will not allow it! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just think of how much you would stink in the armpit region, after 30 minutes of wearing
Or how some dowdy bore will seek you out, thrust their hands in the pockets of their bobbled frumpery and blare "Popsy in the wild" at you.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just think of how much you would stink in the armpit region, after 30 minutes of wearing

I went right off it when I thought of Greasey Greg and Sandra Pigeontoes!
---
Or how some dowdy bore will seek you out, thrust their hands in the pockets of their bobbled frumpery and blare "Popsy in the wild" at you.

This gives me the fear! I would run away!

Reactions: 3
I love all of you dearly but this could be my favourite poopsy comment ever 🤣🤣
Bobbled frumpery has me hooting!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Has anyone else read the comments on this thread?
They are horrid. This poor woman was gifted a 'colours session' and she posted a couple of pictures - for context it was a gift and when you read her posts she has cancer- the thread is really unpleasant, full of people saying that having your colours done is a scam and that they will wear what they want. They will not be defined by what suits them but will wear as many wacky prints as they can.

It is so unkind, I couldn't believe how brutal people were being. I want to report the post but I know it won't have an impact but I really felt for the lady.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
They are horrid. This poor woman was gifted a 'colours session' and she posted a couple of pictures - for context it was a gift and when you read her posts she has cancer- the thread is really unpleasant, full of people saying that having your colours done is a scam and that they will wear what they want. They will not be defined by what suits them but will wear as many wacky prints as they can.

It is so unkind, I couldn't believe how brutal people were being. I want to report the post but I know it won't have an impact but I really felt for the lady.
I had a look at the negative comments and not surprising, they came from people who either looked 50 years older than they actually are due to wearing an ugly frumpy frock or looked like an absolute clown in a clash of colours. The OP looked lovely.

Reactions: 16

Whilst I also think having your colours done should have stayed in the 90s as nobody actually looks better after somebody from an MLM wafts a few bits of fabric under your chin, she wasn't asking for anybody's opinion and the commenters were rude to tear it down like that.

F&F members are always so quick to blurt out how special and different and non-conformist they are. Please ladies, don't make polyester your pick-me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whilst I also think having your colours done should have stayed in the 90s as nobody actually looks better after somebody from an MLM wafts a few bits of fabric under your chin, she wasn't asking for anybody's opinion and the commenters were rude to tear it down like that.

F&F members are always so quick to blurt out how special and different and non-conformist they are. Please ladies, don't make polyester your pick-me.
exactly. She was telling people about a treat she’d enjoyed, not asking whether they thought it was a scam. I think she looked very nice.
---
About 100 times better than the likes of Gumz anyway

They’ll tear down that MLM but I wonder how many of them love a bit of Scentsy or Tropic.

while I personally wouldn’t get my colours done I wouldn’t go and rip into it on a post where someone enjoyed it as a treat.

They’ll tear down that MLM but I wonder how many of them love a bit of Scentsy or Tropic.

while I personally wouldn’t get my colours done I wouldn’t go and rip into it on a post where someone enjoyed it as a treat.
They're always recommending Tropic on there with some of them even shilling their own links!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I do think the colour analysis thing works, but there’s absolutely no reason to pay someone to do it for you. A quick google and you can find out which you are and there are plenty of tips online on which colours will suit you.

Still, if it gives the lady a confidence boost then fair enough. People on that group waste their money on much worse tit. They’re a bunch of hypocrites.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Nicked this from P&P but she's right, it's VERY unfortunate where this sentence cuts off 🤣
1000020905.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.