Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen some pictures of a bloke in a skirt and fishnets and thought it wasn’t a typical popsy look. Turn out the walking group I’m in also has be infiltrated.
Short skirts and fishnets aren't typical walking attire either? Unless walking boots were present. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I’m in a regional women’s walking group and the admins are pretty hot on maintaining it as a single sex space - otherwise I’d leave!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I saw a women's walking group advertised near me recently, went for a closer look but it's for anyone who "identies", as a woman.
No thank you.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Our local ladies’ walking group has been taken over by a trans woman who has predictably made it all about himself too. I think the founders re regretting letting them in.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
There’s a local woodland toddler group I was going to take my girl to until they said “pregnant people are welcome too”. Yeah, no thanks.

Reactions: 11
Oh my gosh this #twinwithcherish thing copying her poses is actually nauseating 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think he's gone too.
I don’t think he has…not sure he has the wherewithall to up and leave. Can only assume something else has gone wrong in Gummyland. Maybe she has realised number 1 son is not a gourmet chef after all 😂🌽🌽

in other news, I am being sucked in again by the kaftans and £24 doesn’t seem too unreasonably priced 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone was asking for swimwear advice (along with the usual lickarse please make them comment) and this was posted, may explain the purple haired one’s disappearance?

IMG_3992.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can’t find the post now but someone has in all seriousness asked if the popsy tights will be suitable for covering her legs while she is a tourist in Pakistan.

The comments were all very sensible, naturally the solution had to be popsy as they don’t own anything else 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t find the post now but someone has in all seriousness asked if the popsy tights will be suitable for covering her legs while she is a tourist in Pakistan.

The comments were all very sensible, naturally the solution had to be popsy as they don’t own anything else 🙄
I saw that, she wanted to wear 80 denier tights 😂 luckily the comments were actually quite intelligent for once telling her it would be way too hot, to go for something lightweight and linen or to buy something traditional once there.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think he has…not sure he has the wherewithall to up and leave. Can only assume something else has gone wrong in Gummyland. Maybe she has realised number 1 son is not a gourmet chef after all 😂🌽🌽

in other news, I am being sucked in again by the kaftans and £24 doesn’t seem too unreasonably priced 🤪
Re the kaftan/cover up thing ...I'm being sucked in to it too 😞 I've deliberately avoided looking too closely at them. I've not had a holiday abroad since 2008 and I already swim in a CDR swim dress which covers all rolls but would be too warm in the sun I think. Or am I trying to justify buying a cover up???? Any help on other places to get something either nicer or cheaper is welcome because I honestly have no idea.
Easter hugs to those who want or need one. If you don't then bugger off 🤣🤣🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Re the kaftan/cover up thing ...I'm being sucked in to it too 😞 I've deliberately avoided looking too closely at them. I've not had a holiday abroad since 2008 and I already swim in a CDR swim dress which covers all rolls but would be too warm in the sun I think. Or am I trying to justify buying a cover up???? Any help on other places to get something either nicer or cheaper is welcome because I honestly have no idea.
Easter hugs to those who want or need one. If you don't then bugger off 🤣🤣🥺🥺
Literally anything is nicer than the Popsy ones. Google kaftan/cover up and there are multitudes of nicer and cheaper options.

Plus you won't get some prick squawking "Popsy in the wild!" at you.

Happy to help.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
these people genuinely just post anything
The dresses are made from the same material
as the PJs so surely that dress is now a nightie (nighty? Both spellings look wrong) at this point.

Reactions: 6
Please can someone post the regulars for those of us that got blocked lol.
Dying to see why you think gummy has trouble in paradise ! Thanks xx

Reactions: 5