Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the poopettes trying to twin with Cherish and her stupid hair twiddling lose just look make it look like there has been an outbreak of nits on my Facebook

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why in the Pockets and petticoats group do they say ā€œa certain brandā€ and stuff? Why not just say Popsy? I donā€™t understand.

Reactions: 4
Why in the Pockets and petticoats group do they say ā€œa certain brandā€ and stuff? Why not just say Popsy? I donā€™t understand.
It's like Popsy is the dress world equivalent of Voldemort, and must not be named šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you say Popsy three times, Cherish appears behind you to bite off your head.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Normally I just enjoy a read here but this has really narked me! Surely this is a typo on sizing?! If not then Popsy really need to be more accountable for this ridiculous vanity sizing. Is this how they keep their customers? Tapping into women's insecurities about what size they actually are by allowing them to be a completely different size in their brand?

No disrespect to this woman. Maybe what shes wearing is making here appear more chunky than she claims? Thoughts?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Normally I just enjoy a read here but this has really narked me! Surely this is a typo on sizing?! If not then Popsy really need to be more accountable for this ridiculous vanity sizing. Is this how they keep their customers? Tapping into women's insecurities about what size they actually are by allowing them to be a completely different size in their brand?

No disrespect to this woman. Maybe what shes wearing is making here appear more chunky than she claims? Thoughts?
She's wearing (I think) one of the new coverups which are one size and so quite possibly is a lot smaller than she appears in the photo. But agree the vanity sizing is daft.

Reactions: 7

If she's a size 12 then I'm the pope.

I don't think it is a typo - Poopsy's sizing is ridiculous and IMO, they caught a glimpse of their average customer being overweight and knew they'd fall hook, line and sinker for a bit of vanity sizing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I thought it might be a typo, but looking back she has put before that she is a 12. That one dress is particularly unflattering although!

Reactions: 3

She could only be a size 12 if she's 3 foot tall! Speaking as a tall woman, 'one size size fits all' is a misnomer, but Popsy are definitely guilty of vanity sizing šŸ¤„

Reactions: 5
In other news, The Griftalo is still grifting away, taking a free visit to a football match from a charity whilst also eating out at Wagamama.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
In other news, The Griftalo is still grifting away, taking a free visit to a football match from a charity whilst also eating out at Wagamama.
Griftalo :D

I think she's def reading here as she seems at pains to mention SATCSFW on her posts now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fook me, how can people pay actual money for these hideous things? They will be ripping your heels to shreds and wet with sweat before you walk 100 metres!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I really like the idea of a tarot card dress, how did they manage to make it look so tit?
Itā€™s a dingy turquoise colour which makes the cheap polyester fabric even more obvious than usual. Surely if youā€™re doing a tarot theme youā€™d go for darker purple or black tones? It looks like something from an indoor market clothes stall.

Reactions: 13
Fook me, how can people pay actual money for these hideous things? They will be ripping your heels to shreds and wet with sweat before you walk 100 metres!
Clarks Doodles spring to mind. Why on earth are these grown women intent on dressing like 3 year olds?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They look like they should be sold in a supplement in the Sunday papers. So old lady

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone asks if they can wear a particular dress to a wedding. Itā€™s not really a wedding guest type dress but only one person has suggested another dress and everyone else has said ā€˜of course and youā€™ll look fabulousā€™.

Reactions: 6
Someone asks if they can wear a particular dress to a wedding. Itā€™s not really a wedding guest type dress but only one person has suggested another dress and everyone else has said ā€˜of course and youā€™ll look fabulousā€™.
A Popsy dress? Iā€™d die before I wore one of those polyester hate crimes to a wedding!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.