Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point of this “twin with Cherish” bs?
She literally models every single item of clothing so of course they are going to “twin” with her, where’s the actual challenge in that?
The only plus is that silly ballet pose twit isn’t doing her silly ballet pose.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is the point of this “twin with Cherish” bs?
She literally models every single item of clothing so of course they are going to “twin” with her, where’s the actual challenge in that?
The only plus is that silly ballet pose twit isn’t doing her silly ballet pose.
Anyone done the invisible skipping rope?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve been curious about this for a while…is Vlad a bio woman or an AGP??
Hard to tell really. She usually filters beyond human recognition but when she doesn't her face is a bit... unfeminine. Quite possibly could be Putin in a frock.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has a very square jaw. But no legs/tights pics so I’m thinking she is 80s cartoon Jem all grown up and living her best life feeding the rats in the barn and giving her cats a three course dinner on her best china (whilst they wear little bow ties).

Im loving this weeks challenge. Think it’s the best yet. I’ve been creasing up at all the hair grabbing poses. Bet cherish will soon stop doing that one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
#twinwithcherish is great as it looks like every single one of them is taking the piss out of her 🤭

• Haha
I’ve been curious about this for a while…is Vlad a bio woman or an AGP??
I don’t think she’s an AGP because she simply doesn’t carry out the typical behaviour. She’s just living her best life and looking after her sheep with bow ties and sleeping with her fancy cats. If she was an AGP we’d be treated to endless ‘sexy’ selfies and attention seeking.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Did anyone clock the Live Laugh Love tat on the gumsters shoulder? I was surprised by that..

• Haha
  • Wow
Did anyone clock the Live Laugh Love tat on the gumsters shoulder? I was surprised by that..
Really? She's peak hun to me - the grifting, the "crazy life lol", the oversharing... Basically the Live Laugh Love tat starter pack.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thinking about it I bet she lived a wild life before settling down with SATCSFW.
Are we seriously thinking a tat, let alone one that looks like it was done in Skegness that says "Live Laugh Love" is wild? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are we seriously thinking a tat, let alone one that looks like it was done in Skegness that says "Live Laugh Love" is wild? 😂
No 🤣 I have the whole narrative in my head that she was a rebel teen, single mum from a one night stand, her parents got left with the baby while she lived her best gummy life getting drunk and taking drugs hence why her mum and her don't get on now because when she met Steve he made her settle down and he taught her how to grift and she thought " oooh this is my calling" got the older kid back from her parents and started claiming every benefit she could, had the second eldest who, not through any fault of his own bless him, was born poorly so she turned her life over to a church going Popsy mum and the rest, they say, is history.
Or maybe I have too much time on my hands?
Also was being mildly sarcastic about the tattoo tis why I followed it up with some (.... ) But now my daughter has told me I'm a dinosaur and no one does that apart from middle aged mums.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.