Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can someone post the regulars for those of us that got blocked lol.
Dying to see why you think gummy has trouble in paradise ! Thanks xx
Someone posted in the previous thread

Reactions: 1
The dresses are made from the same material
as the PJs so surely that dress is now a nightie (nighty? Both spellings look wrong) at this point.
They are not the same material 🤷‍♀️ the nightwear is much softer (they call it peach fuzz for some unknown reason) and silkier.

They are not the same material 🤷‍♀️ the nightwear is much softer (they call it peach fuzz for some unknown reason) and silkier.
I don't think that's true re the non cotton dresses. If you go on the site, dresses are 95% polyester, 5% elastane which is exactly the same composition as the pyjamas. If the pyjamas feel different it will only be because they're thinner (don't stand near an open flame!)

Reactions: 1
I don't think that's true re the non cotton dresses. If you go on the site, dresses are 95% polyester, 5% elastane which is exactly the same composition as the pyjamas. If the pyjamas feel different it will only be because they're thinner (don't stand near an open flame!)
There are different types of nightwear, the “peach fuzz” ones are definitely different to any of the dresses. I was bought some and didn’t realise the material was actually like touching a peach, it’s kind of furry… which makes me cringe.
---
Someone posted in the previous thread
I think they mean current screenshots of posts so they can see why people think SFSATCFW has done one.

Reactions: 2
There are different types of nightwear, the “peach fuzz” ones are definitely different to any of the dresses. I was bought some and didn’t realise the material was actually like touching a peach, it’s kind of furry… which makes me cringe.
---

I think they mean current screenshots of posts so they can see why people think SFSATCFW has done one.
Ah got you! Ick, that sounds awful.

---

There's one in the last couple of pages of the previous thread. I assume it's her 3 sons in the photo and no pictures of her husband so that's why people wonder about the 'hubby' going awol

Reactions: 4
The husband is still in her cover photo on her Facebook profile. She's posted a lot over the last week in public groups too and not mentioned about anything being "tough". I think she just knows that if you post in the Popsy group without referring to hardship then it doesn't count.

Reactions: 11
It's gummy, there's a decent chance there's F all wrong with her and she was just attempting a pity grift.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I am sure she would be bursting to tell us if he was in hospital. Unless she’s finally decided to stop sharing everything but her family’s bowel movements!

Reactions: 3
The Facebook page she has for her son. There's a post about her son and the tumour he has and that it's been decided not to operate for the moment. Could be that? Anything to do with my kids, I'd be stressed.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Is Gummy reading here? She's given an update and mentions the husband!
Imagine having a child that you make such a massive deal about their special needs that you are constantly grifting freebies from various charities for them, to actually reveal a child that is able to go on theme park rides with no support from you. That is the Popsy mentality in one post right there.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21