Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the 'p' word was pissflaps... Well it is in my house. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I've heard they have all tried to come to the dark side! (Here😂) It's all too nice on P&P

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I never used a code. Did my bitchiness shine through or something?
I didn’t have a code either. I’m here after someone years ago mentioned a ‘troll site’ on their Instagram, so of course I googled it then ended up here! This was in the days you could just join.

Reactions: 11
The P&P folk are just shitting themselves that they'll get banned from Freaks&Frumps if they so much as mention one bobble.

It's honestly pathetic that Plopsy have created this atmosphere where you unless you're frothing at their mouth over their frumpy tat, you get exiled. Whatever happened to listening to your customers and making things better for them? Oh yeah, they learned they could make more money gaslighting sad insecure women to buy any old repurposed cheap crap from a sweatshop.

Reactions: 16
I thought the 'p' word was pissflaps... Well it is in my house. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I've heard they have all tried to come to the dark side! (Here😂) It's all too nice on P&P
I think on P&P it’s ’bitchy nice’ where they all seem on the same page but their smiles are like this:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I quite like the Whaley dress. But it is quite expensive and doesn’t even have any arms (the dress, whales traditionally don’t have arms)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Got to say, I have two polyester Popsy dresses and a much preferred cotton one.
However, about 4yrs ago I bought a cotton dress from Joe Browns and yesterday I put it on for the first time in ages. It absolutely knocked the cheaper Popsy cotton dress into a cocked hat. Due to price difference I guess it should look and hang better but dear me it showed up the Popsy dresses badly.

Reactions: 12
Forgive me tattlers for I am about to sin. Seriously tempted by one of the dresses …argh! 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Forgive me tattlers for I am about to sin. Seriously tempted by one of the dresses …argh! 🙊
Go there, I have but the cotton ones are best and the wrap ones also look better.

Editing to add I’ve just ordered two Joe Brown dresses and a Monsoon one. As a bigger lady I struggle sometimes bit having hauled a cotton JB one from the back of the wardrobe the other day I am loving it compared to the cotton Popsy.

Reactions: 4
Yeah it’s one of the maxis I’m looking at but, um, not being a maxi I’d have to have it considerably shortened. Which sucks.

Reactions: 1
Ooh the mountain warehouse dresses are dead nice! And there’s LOADS on Vinted as well 🙊

#skinflint

Reactions: 5
I didn’t have a code either. I’m here after someone years ago mentioned a ‘troll site’ on their Instagram, so of course I googled it then ended up here! This was in the days you could just join.
Mumsnet brought me here, no need for a code.

Reactions: 3
Drag queen Ceri Dupree making an excellent point although not sure it’s enough to convince me to wear a popsy for a night out drinking vodka red bulls.

Edit - also contender for thread title? Popsy #16 If you were sick down it, nobody would notice

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A lot younger than 40” 😂

Utterly delusional. But we already knew that.

Who was it that called him Mermanielle? Cracks me up every time I see him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21