Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do these women have the ability to make me cringe her than I have ever cringed before?
It's true! The bags are ridiculous especially when paired up with the raincoats. It's like they have no self awareness at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was bored and went looking for the sneak peek post that Wendy usually does, but it seems it was different this week and Popsy posted it themselves apparently as a one off. You could actually see the whole dress hung on a door. Which is more helpful than Wendy’s screenshots of Cherish peeking behind fabric!

Wendy’s slightly sniffy reply to this lady saying it was a better way of doing it made me chuckle!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was bored and went looking for the sneak peek post that Wendy usually does, but it seems it was different this week and Popsy posted it themselves apparently as a one off. You could actually see the whole dress hung on a door. Which is more helpful than Wendy’s screenshots of Cherish peeking behind fabric!

Wendy’s slightly sniffy reply to this lady saying it was a better way of doing it made me chuckle!

Well, yeah, Wendy, it would make more sense for somebody who worked there to do the post. But you're doing their job for free because you're a mug.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I'm with Wendy on this one... But I don't think that Cherish wants to do that, because what they want is people tuning in to the lives to boost the FoMO and pressure to buy. Wendy does the screenshots as well as anyone possibly could, but there would be no reason popsy HQ couldn't put out full length pictures sooner in the week, except that only releasing studio photos the day before doesn't give people time to think if they really want them.

I still have Popsy dresses and do wear them fairly often but I'm not tempted at all by the new ones, I have been looking at a couple of Joanie dresses and seen they have a sale on so would rather get a slightly more expensive dress that actually fits really well and looks great on several people I follow on Instagram!

Reactions: 3
I’ve said it before but they could easily make the Sunday sneak peek more professional by putting the dresses on mannequins. Cherish blinding waving a dress around, while the ring light reflects in her glasses is just distracting. You finally get to see the dresses when they do the studio shots 😜

Reactions: 14
I’ve said it before but they could easily make the Sunday sneak peek more professional by putting the dresses in mannequins. Cherish blinding waving a dress around, while the ring light reflects in her glasses is just distracting. You finally get to see the dresses when they do the studio shots 😜
It's because she hasn't got a bloody clue what is going on, Greg tees it all up decides the prices etc but Cherish is the face of it. The lives are so far from professional it's laughable.

I've been watching the Instagram reels of the same dress different bodies from Laura Adlington and Lottie Drynan and loved the variety of styles and fashions they show!

Reactions: 7
Only just noticed the Right guys themed PJs being mentioned and yet again it’s less than complimentary about their collaboration with Popsy.

edited to add the main page post about is very positive about them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve said it before but they could easily make the Sunday sneak peek more professional by putting the dresses on mannequins. Cherish blinding waving a dress around, while the ring light reflects in her glasses is just distracting. You finally get to see the dresses when they do the studio shots 😜
Even people on Vinted are putting their clothes on Taylor Swift cardboard cut outs so people can see what they look like.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_5270.jpeg
P&P has someone asking for a Tattle code. Apparently it’s not Popsy related what they want to post about though. Not a chance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It really irritates me that some members there won’t say Popsy. Always “a certain brand” or “the P word”.

just say Popsy.

Reactions: 10