PoppyAdams #2 Lockdown violater, junkfood annihilator, farting in bed with men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Believe me, the area she lives in, folk couldn’t care less what she looks like! She must think because she is so quick to judge others and make fun of them that they’ll do the same to her. Honestly, people around here are too busy cracking on with their own lives to care one little bit about her!
Exactly this ...is she soo full of her own self importance that she honestly thinks people are that interested in looking at her going for a walk ?! The reality is most have way more important things to worry about like jobs and paying bills unlike her who classes a busy day as having to get out of bed to collect a coffee from the deliveroo driver at her door !

Reactions: 5
I was just about to say that, if she truly had anxiety she would barely leave the house but she goes to the place where anxiety is usually at it’s worse - the GYM! I’m so not confident to step into a gym and I’m literally half the size I used to be. Instead I do an hour walk a day. Poppy could easily do this and it would be more beneficial for to walk every day rather than go to the gym once a week. She may not care now about her health but gosh I hate to see what she’s like when she’s older. I think she received a lot of flack with that q and a as she still hasn’t put any of the questions up. I think she truly thought that she was so amazing with the weight loss that everyone would want to know about her journey

Reactions: 4
I was just about to say that, if she truly had anxiety she would barely leave the house but she goes to the place where anxiety is usually at it’s worse - the GYM! I’m so not confident to step into a gym and I’m literally half the size I used to be. Instead I do an hour walk a day. Poppy could easily do this and it would be more beneficial for to walk every day rather than go to the gym once a week. She may not care now about her health but gosh I hate to see what she’s like when she’s older. I think she received a lot of flack with that q and a as she still hasn’t put any of the questions up. I think she truly thought that she was so amazing with the weight loss that everyone would want to know about her journey
So true! Her actions just don’t add up at all. I feel as though she’s posting about that whole “anxiety” thing for content. I don’t think it’s something she genuinely suffers from. She’s trying really hard to be relatable and “real” but I honestly just am not convinced one bit

Reactions: 3
Exactly this ...if there was ever a place where anxiety and plus size go hand in hand it's the gym but she seems to have no problem taking herself off there recently...

I'm puzzled as well about massage requests ...she has chronic psoriasis, how does that work with going somewhere to be massaged ?

Oh yuck. You guys know how I feel about Poppy’s skin and that truly puts me off ever wanting a massage if someone like poppy had been on the massage bed before me 🤢🤢🤢 I’m aware that they have to change the sheets and cloths with every new massage but it just makes me feel ill. I’ve got such a thing about flaky skin 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Apparently massages help with psoriasis but I just read that apparently alcohol really flares it up. And what’s the one thing poppy seems to down constantly? She’s the cause of her own issues.

Apparently massages help with psoriasis but I just read that apparently alcohol really flares it up. And what’s the one thing poppy seems to down constantly? She’s the cause of her own issues.
I agree, she could help herself so much more than what she does

I really liked the most recent outfit she posted on her most recent story! Have I missed the wls q&a or has that not been done?

when poppy posted about getting a massage I did think to myself, I wonder if she gets those same worries like me! I went to a beautician before lockdown and I spent the whole run up to it wondering if I was too big for the table (I’m 18 stone) and I kept having visions of it breaking, I googled the weight restrictions and there are restrictions on a standard bed which I would say poppy is probably closer too! I couldn’t relax until I got there and realised it was really sturdy!!

• Heart
Picking a film to watch to watch in bed... at 2am!? WTF? Surely if you had got into such a bad sleeping pattern you would get up early one day to reset it. She must feel like tit going to bed so late and waking up at 3pm

does duck all all day everyday but can’t even be arsed to do the haul or answer the WLS questions

Reactions: 5
Also sugar ! I get flare ups if I binge on sugar.

I know a good diet doesn’t cure everything but it definitely helps. She defo doesn’t do herself any favours.

She still hasn't done her haul i take it? It's a good job being an influencer isn't her main aim 🙄

Shes got to be getting some kind of benefits to be affording her lifestyle.

Reactions: 2
She still hasn't done her haul i take it? It's a good job being an influencer isn't her main aim 🙄

Shes got to be getting some kind of benefits to be affording her lifestyle.
It must be too exhausting for her to go for the pile of parcels which have mounted up at the end of her bed...

Honestly imagine no job and no time to do anything. She doesn’t have a family in Edinburgh to take care of, She doesn’t even have a pet/s. What does she do with all her time besides pose and put on voices for her daily bad Boring crack stories.

Well I imagine all that makeup and taking of pics from certain angles takes hours !

If you have been gifted a lingerie set it stands to reason you need to show both parts and not just the bra and the top of the knickers...

Went to check if she had did the haul out of nosiness.... still nothing lol.

Her question about massages pissed me off... I don't know why but I just thought crikey are massage places even open and who has a spare wad of cash who doesn't work go her one. They must be but I would have thought with the small rooms and little ventilation...but in saying that the sex saunas in Edinburgh are open so massage places must be 🤣🤣🤣

I live in Edinburgh and I'm a big girl and it's really not the kind of place where folk shout out insults if your big. Maybe at 3am outside a club but not poppy walking to the shops

She posted saying she'd die for the lamb. Didn't she recently cook lamb? So she wouldn't die for him, he'd be killed for her to gorge on him 😒

I dont understand the new lingerie post. Are the pants pulled up over her stomach? Is it her leg or stomach at the side? This is a genuine question, I dont understand what I'm looking at. She is brave I will give her that.

I dont understand the new lingerie post. Are the pants pulled up over her stomach? Is it her leg or stomach at the side? This is a genuine question, I dont understand what I'm looking at. She is brave I will give her that.
I agree ...she's back to being deceptive with her angles again ...I think its her stomach that is showing at the side ...

It's her stomach hanging out the sides.
It’s not, it’s her thigh. I’m a fatty and bottom heavy too. She has a low hanging stomach too but that’s is her thigh.

It’s not, it’s her thigh. I’m a fatty and bottom heavy too. She has a low hanging stomach too but that’s is her thigh.
Actually I think I may be wrong now I’ve looked at another pic of her. Either way I don’t think it matters, I think they lingerie looks lovely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.