PoppyAdams #2 Lockdown violater, junkfood annihilator, farting in bed with men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys i didn’t think you were allowed to send underwear back... or do they have those hygiene strip things in still? 🤢

Reactions: 4
“I’m sending it back, if you get a size 26 know that I’ve worn it” - think pops has been reading Jess’ thread 🤣

Omg me too ... we can never un
See that 😭
And she is sending them back! I feel soo sorry for who has the misfortune to order and get them sent to them. She really should not be sending underwear back with her skin the way it is.

Reactions: 2
Maybe it has the hygiene strip but it’s been on her massive ass and has has her bad skin on it. Watching her and Jess try stuff on really makes me check clothes before I try them on 😩
Guys i didn’t think you were allowed to send underwear back... or do they have those hygiene strip things in still? 🤢

Maybe it has the hygiene strip but it’s been on her massive ass and has has her bad skin on it. Watching her and Jess try stuff on really makes me check clothes before I try them on 😩
Me too always !!! It's disgusting what these 2 put clothes through in their hauls.

The coat doesn't actually fit but the least she could have done is put a top on so her skin doesn't transfer onto the inside of the coat ...she is grim ..

she definitely rates her boobs doesn't she ? A decent bra would benefit the droop loads !

Last edited:
I'm not going to lie I love the orange dress.

Didn't see her live but sending back pants yuk

Reactions: 6
Those brown trousers highlight just how low her stomach hangs, and I think we can all agree that it was her stomach and not her in knee in that earlier grid post! Also, disgusting that she’s sending that underwear back. Yuck,

Reactions: 5
The oranges dress was the best of the lot... I just find it so disgusting what these influencers do ‘I’m never going to wear this green dress I just wanted to see what it looked like so I’m going to return it and if you buy it, just know that I’ve worn it’ like that’s some sort prize???? Everyone wants Poppy’s disgusting skin on their clothing don’t they?!

That bucket hat was soooo disgusting, truly no style

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The oranges dress was the best of the lot... I just find it so disgusting what these influencers do ‘I’m never going to wear this green dress I just wanted to see what it looked like so I’m going to return it and if you buy it, just know that I’ve worn it’ like that’s some sort prize???? Everyone wants Poppy’s disgusting skin on their clothing don’t they?!

That bucket hat was soooo disgusting, truly no style
It's the AL scam at It's finest! I get the feeling this is why she is suddenly becoming the queen of hauls...easy money for minimal effort ..right up her street !

Reactions: 3
It's the AL scam at It's finest! I get the feeling this is why she is suddenly becoming the queen of hauls...easy money for minimal effort ..right up her street !
It’s so obvious after that haul that it’s just about the aff links! The green dress, sending it back even though she likes it but has no where to wear it, why buy it in the first place then?? And the coat, not keeping that because she admits to having x number of coats. What a knob.

She hasn't got those knickers on properly for a start, the straps sit on top of the material and not skin and secondly she is sending them back...having stretched them and she doesn't have knickers on underneath them - gross !!
She said she tried them on with her underwear still on, we can all see she did not have a second pair of pants on and yet she is going to send them back!! 🤢🤢

The thought of buying underwear that anyone has had their bare butt on makes me feel ill.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
In her live she was getting irate cause she had to pay 30+ quid to get her mam a birthday present next day delivery with the royal mail and it didn't arrive on time.

Maybe poppy, the royal mail are overloaded with work from people buying loads of fast fashion with no intention of wearing it and sending a tit ton of parcels back?!

Reactions: 9
And she is sending them back! I feel soo sorry for who has the misfortune to order and get them sent to them. She really should not be sending underwear back with her skin the way it is.
And all the BOPO accounts (aka plus size and indenial ) are on there saying she still looks good.

no she doesn’t the underwear is about 10 sizes to small. Resembling roast pork isn’t good look on anyone regardless of your size.

All these BOPO accounts lying to each other out of fear one might actually lose weight and be healthy I think.

Reactions: 8
It’s so obvious after that haul that it’s just about the aff links! The green dress, sending it back even though she likes it but has no where to wear it, why buy it in the first place then?? And the coat, not keeping that because she admits to having x number of coats. What a knob.
She could have at least pretended said she might consider keeping it if restrictions are relaxed anytime soon😂 who’s got the bloody time to sit browsing ASOS ordering stuff just to try on? Oh yeah someone who doesn’t have a job 😂

Reactions: 7
She said she tried them on with her underwear still on, we can all see she did not have a second pair of pants on and yet she is going to send them back!! 🤢🤢

The thought of buying underwear that anyone has had their bare butt on makes me feel ill.
There was far too much butt crack showing to convince me she had pants on underneath them

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.