PoppyAdams #2 Lockdown violater, junkfood annihilator, farting in bed with men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went to check if she had did the haul out of nosiness.... still nothing lol.

Her question about massages pissed me off... I don't know why but I just thought crikey are massage places even open and who has a spare wad of cash who doesn't work go her one. They must be but I would have thought with the small rooms and little ventilation...but in saying that the sex saunas in Edinburgh are open so massage places must be 🤣🤣🤣

I live in Edinburgh and I'm a big girl and it's really not the kind of place where folk shout out insults if your big. Maybe at 3am outside a club but not poppy walking to the shops
She then went and tagged and listed all the suggestions. She’s on the blag again, it’s not like she can’t afford it really is it.

The movies at 2am and state of her bed is ridiculous. The lack of structure in her life is what causes half her problems. If she got up and planned her day out, like planning the haul for a set time she’d be more focused. I doubt she’d even manage a job at the minute.

Reactions: 4
She then went and tagged and listed all the suggestions. She’s on the blag again, it’s not like she can’t afford it really is it.
She is on a hiding to nothing hopefully. Firstly the best is one spa at the Sheraton except she didn't use their proper handle....🤣🤣🤣

But yes her lifestyle is just nuts. And she seems indoors all the time... I get its lockdown but walk lassie walk

• Haha
I'm not getting notifications any more, is it because we need a new thread?

Reactions: 7
New thread name suggestion:

sloppy poppy is on the prowl, lock your husbands and boyfriends away she’ll try steal them with her aggressive scowl

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 325789

I dont know how she can have wls and still post stuff like this?
OK her wls may have been for her health but you cant tell me she hasn't done it for the 'glow up'
Exactly! Really annoys me when they all say the wls, intuitive eating or working out isn’t to lose weight but to feel healthy. A load of nonsense! I have been at every end of the scale and I found life much easier being smaller (my small being a 12-14) People do treat you differently, you can walk into any shop and buy whatever you want and you feel like you can go anywhere or do anything without worrying will you fit in chair, will you be the largest person there.
I wish they would just be honest!

Sitting under a mountain of clothes on credit whilst ordering more is hardly screaming happy soul to me. I in fact find it tragic that on a Friday night she’s sitting on her own, probably having done duck all today, ordering more fast fashion.

Someone please tell me how she is affording this though???
I remember her talking about being short of money when she was out of a job at the start of the year. It didn’t seem like she had savings or getting it from her parents. I know bloggers can make huge £££ but Poppy has only really started so I can’t think she is making that much. I wish I knew her secret!! Would beat working so much!!

She still hasn't done her haul i take it? It's a good job being an influencer isn't her main aim 🙄

Shes got to be getting some kind of benefits to be affording her lifestyle.
If you watch the American bloggers they are on it when it comes to this sort of thing. They have items up when shop X has their sale going and they haul and show within hours of it arriving. ASOS have their Black Friday sale on so this is the ideal time for Poppy to show her haul. By time she shows it it will all be over. Doesn’t seem like she is very serious about being a full time blogger earning the big bucks.

Last edited:
I'm not getting notifications any more, is it because we need a new thread?
I only get notifications if I've made a post on here recently or else I have to go through and hunt this thread out since its in 'lifestyle instagrammers'

Reactions: 6
I only get notifications if I've made a post on here recently or else I have to go through and hunt this thread out since its in 'lifestyle instagrammers'
It’s to do with the category this thread is listed in. You need to click on threads you are watching and everything is listed there that you’re commenting on
0430B153-D291-46F5-9CC9-FF95A6686941.jpeg

B1CE24E6-7C95-4545-9C1B-C36208E27379.png

Reactions: 1
No, needing a new thread soon doesn’t have anything to do with notifications
Ah, thanks, I thought it did, but I'm now getting notifications, so don't know what it was

Ah, now I'm getting notifications, so must be because I've posted on here

Poppy's so boring lately that I can't even think of a thread title suggestion 😂

Poppy Adams #3 will steal your man straightaway but only if he's delivering clothes or takeaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poppy Adams #3
WLS expert ?...definitely not,
chatting shite ?...she does that a lot !

Reactions: 3
Poppy's so boring lately that I can't even think of a thread title suggestion 😂

Poppy Adams #3 will steal your man straightaway but only if he's delivering clothes or takeaway.
She is boring at the moment, still annoying. I think she'll be back to her usual antics in a couple of weeks.

I think since she did that wls q and a that she didn’t get the admiration she so thinks she deserves and I think that a lot of people called her so now the old ego is bruised hence the absolutely boring content

No sorry I mean since she put up the question box I think she got bombarded from people sshkng that she’s screwing it up hence why she wasn’t mentioned it once

No sorry I mean since she put up the question box I think she got bombarded from people sshkng that she’s screwing it up hence why she wasn’t mentioned it once
I think you are right ...probably too many questions not to her liking so she just hasn't bothered to mention it again. Speaks volumes!

Reactions: 1
Finally about to do the haul.

I find it very unusual her parents are so slim but both her and her brother are big and have been all their lives. It's hard to break habits you've had all your life which seem to be bad habits rather than family eating style

Reactions: 5
She hasn't got those knickers on properly for a start, the straps sit on top of the material and not skin and secondly she is sending them back...having stretched them and she doesn't have knickers on underneath them - gross !!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.