Poppy Mead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when i tell you i ran here when i saw her tiktok, i feel like her chest looked really proportionate to her body before??

Reactions: 1
I thought her body & face looked good before this. Hopefully she's not one to keep fiddling and changing herself. Hopefully she's happy

Its kind of helped in her favour .her you tube video as got like way more views than normal

Tbh her content is dead she’s gonna have to milk this surgery to get some more followers bc she’s been stagnant for at least a year

Tbh her content is dead she’s gonna have to milk this surgery to get some more followers bc she’s been stagnant for at least a year
I think she does better on insta then tiktok but yeah shes been om 700k for a while now i think .so is drfinetly going up slowly

i’ve found her annoying for a while but i’ve only just come across this thread so idk if it’s been mentioned but she’s constantly body checking? like in this video what’s the need to lift her top up? and she tries to make it look like a casual accident but it’s so obviously intentional
Yep, noticed this and it made me cringe so bad.

I actually can’t stand her! She is so full of herself, all she talks about is her bf, 100% a toxic girl who has no female friends because “they’re drama” aka she either gets jealous and falls out with them or she flirts with their bfs for attention. Absolute worst type of girl - any girl that has 0 female friends always feels off for me

Reactions: 2
Yep, noticed this and it made me cringe so bad.

I actually can’t stand her! She is so full of herself, all she talks about is her bf, 100% a toxic girl who has no female friends because “they’re drama” aka she either gets jealous and falls out with them or she flirts with their bfs for attention. Absolute worst type of girl - any girl that has 0 female friends always feels off for me
literally, ruling out the entire female population as friends because they’re ‘too much drama’ seems like she’s the problem, massive red flag

Ive just relised shes had her boobs done and kris wont even see them until there married 😂
I reckon he'll see enough of them, he helped her shower the other day. I'm guessing she'll show everything apart from the nipple on tiktok 😂

Sorry but what the hell is this outfit 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’ve met her before and used to like her but when I met her Jesus she’s so rude! Didn’t even want to waste five minutes of her day to get a photo with my sister who’s 10

Is it really that deep ngl. She’s an annoying girl either way and the definition of a pick me. Regardless how much money she makes from her basic outfits and weird relationship I personally feel like she is the drama. In her videos and lives w her friends back in the day she always put them down in
She is 100% the drama she can never keep a friend more than five minutes 🤷🏼‍♀️ Milly went to school with me and she’s lovely but all of a sudden they stopped hanging out and she doesn’t hang out with her old “sqaud” anymore either? Common denominator much?

From what ive seen she plays with the dog a lot plus she dosnt give it to people a lot as she literally never seems to go to any events .i used to love poppy but she never does any lives or anything anymore she did one for the first time in months they other day just becasue it was a tiktokshop which was a bit dissapointing
You seen recently so many other people have had the dog while she’s been off here there and everywhere

All bc her boyfriend is working away during the week…
This stresses me out so much she’s such a baby like go make some friends to hang out with. Given so many came to her bday party surely she’s got a few 🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yeah i dont get get outfit :LOL: it dosnt go with that top at all .with the milly thing i watched a live once with her ex who poppy amd kris are still friends with and apprently she wasnt a good person and used poppy for more followers which if you look at her insta she wasst very known but now is from poppy .

Yeah i dont get get outfit :LOL: it dosnt go with that top at all .with the milly thing i watched a live once with her ex who poppy amd kris are still friends with and apprently she wasnt a good person and used poppy for more followers which if you look at her insta she wasst very known but now is from poppy .
Milly also dated Kris in school tho, I mean they did kind of rush into the doing videos together etc and from that Milly was always going to get clout. Honestly there is a lot more to the situation I know Milly personally and know she’s not a bit like that. She wouldn’t dream of using people

Also from her boob job she was in too much pain to even go to a friends birthday meal yet now she’s dancing about like it’s nothing? It was less than a week ago she was in so much pain?