Poppy Mead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im so confused though in her previous vids her bf has always said he wouldnt have sex before marriage due to his religion

Reactions: 4
im so confused though in her previous vids her bf has always said he wouldnt have sex before marriage due to his religion
Literally🤣she best mention in her storytimes the mix up cos clearly something got lost in translation?🤣fair enough she’s got some money behind her but literally what is the rush? She’s only a few weeks younger than me, her life’s just started. I think they proper wanna be the next molly & tommy proper trying to push the ‘we met when we was young & knew we were soulmates from then’ narrative

Reactions: 5
Part of me thinks it’s a slight baby trap. Let’s be honest she barely posts, haven’t seen an ad from her in a while and her business is constantly having sales so can’t be doing too well. Kris is a scammer, him and his friends use the exact same images, someone I know called them up on it and he tried his hardest to try pass them off as different images. These people literally go through their WhatsApp contacts and message everyone the same thing🤣

Reactions: 4
Genuinely curious to know what she’s going to name the baby. She used to like ‘normal’ names for boys but now it’s a thing that “influencers” name their babies something unique and as out there as possible