Poppy Mead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's got a clothing thing coming out .maybe because I'm nieve but to me that was literally just her asking for nice places to get them from ? I read before that's how you get your engagement up as well as you ask questions for people to answer

I think she's got a clothing thing coming out .maybe because I'm nieve but to me that was literally just her asking for nice places to get them from ? I read before that's how you get your engagement up as well as you ask questions for people to answer
It looks that way but all influencers do this, ask where to get it from so that companies offer them freebies

I suppose it depends where you get your leggings from though .some can be that price .I mean it's usually better quality when it's more expensive. I get cheap ones from primark and they last a few months before they tear 😆 the last ones I got I got for about £25 from elsewhere and they have lasted really good.im tempted to order something to test it out😆😆

The most basic boring meady girl ever thinks changing her hair will make her stand out from people how cute is that

Reactions: 1
Even comments call her pick me girl, she’s one of many people joining ginger trend she didn’t dye it before anyone else 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1

The most basic boring meady girl ever thinks changing her hair will make her stand out from people how cute is that
this is so cringey bc dying your hair ginger was ALREADY trending when she did hers, she wasn’t the first person to do it

Reactions: 3
Anyone see her reaction video to Bel Priestley being in Heartstopper?

it’s giving when you know before a pregnancy announcement: “the secret is out !!”

• Haha
Omg her clothing brand has completely copied the Sisters and Seekers Yoga hoody & adanaola branded socks. So unoriginal and embarrassing - it came up as a sponsored ad on my IG and I assumed it was an Ali Express/DHgate page

• Wow
Pregnant but is a devoted Mormon trying to convince us her and Kris don’t even sleep in the same room😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just don’t get this strange hype of influencers having kids so young for content, and that’s exactly what it is. Poppy is what 20? Not saying there’s anything wrong with having kids young at all but it’s so painfully obvious their content is dying down and they need to use a baby as a cash cow. Same as Phoebe Tomlinson, Erin Bowyer, Molly Mae, the list goes on it just blows my mind…

Reactions: 6
Pregnant … omg that’s not what I expected. She doesn’t seem motherly. Definitely a content baby she is bored there’s nothing else of them to do
---
So he’s part of a pyramid scheme
E4EF5FE7-93C6-4712-94A2-71B249B1D527.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
I find it so odd that her and her bf have separate bedrooms, fair enough like a games room or dressing room but actual separate bedrooms at 20 but falls pregnant….

Reactions: 5
helpppp this thread hasn’t been active for ages and the last thing i expected when i came on it again is that she’s pregnant????

Poppy is exactly the girl I’d expect to fall pregnant lol. Her content is dying, she has no friends and her only personality trait is her bf. She literally has no life