Poppy Mead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Milly also dated Kris in school tho, I mean they did kind of rush into the doing videos together etc and from that Milly was always going to get clout. Honestly there is a lot more to the situation I know Milly personally and know she’s not a bit like that. She wouldn’t dream of using people

Also from her boob job she was in too much pain to even go to a friends birthday meal yet now she’s dancing about like it’s nothing? It was less than a week ago she was in so much pain?
Milly dated kris ? Oh wow .yeah i noticed tbat i know ive seen megs from the mcloughlin girls also had a boob jobat the same and shes up and about now as well

Milly dated kris ? Oh wow .yeah i noticed tbat i know ive seen megs from the mcloughlin girls also had a boob jobat the same and shes up and about now as well
Megz was up and about almost straight away which makes me think Poppy exaggerated the pain. I mean she exaggerated the vaccine effects then deleted the video when she got called out for it

Reactions: 2
Just had her TikTok about Curry’s come up on my FYP. The entitlement. This girl really thinks she’s big time doesn’t she, threatening to cancel Curry’s because they’ve delivered her brothers fridge to the wrong address. Be quiet little girl.

• Wow
She definitely uses her social presence for personal gain. The curry’s thing didn’t need to be posted

Reactions: 1
Just had her TikTok about Curry’s come up on my FYP. The entitlement. This girl really thinks she’s big time doesn’t she, threatening to cancel Curry’s because they’ve delivered her brothers fridge to the wrong address. Be quiet little girl.
what did the tiktok say? i think she’s deleted it now

what did the tiktok say? i think she’s deleted it now
does that work?

oh… i tried to upload a screen record but it doesn’t seem to come up. basically her saying that they’ve delivered her brothers fridge to the wrong address by accident so curry’s aren’t sure if they’ll be able to get it to them today and she’s like ‘you will curry’s, you will. i’m going to cancel your brand. who do you think you are’ etc. etc.

• Wow
does that work?

oh… i tried to upload a screen record but it doesn’t seem to come up. basically her saying that they’ve delivered her brothers fridge to the wrong address by accident so curry’s aren’t sure if they’ll be able to get it to them today and she’s like ‘you will curry’s, you will. i’m going to cancel your brand. who do you think you are’ etc. etc.
Oh god I really wanna see the video

does that work?

She sounds nasty :/ surely she’s had a normal job before?

Back at the gym already, I'd have expected the aftercare to be not working out for a good few weeks at least.

Reactions: 1
What an odd video, Pretending like she doesn't know how to do make up or what she uses. She literally used to wear full glam everyday. She knows 🤦🏻‍♀️
didn’t you know? she’s not like other girls🥺 she doesn’t wear makeup or know how to do full glam because she’s such a tomboy🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 5