Poppy Mead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just seems so unhappy all of the time i getcshes earning money but at least be a bit hspoy for things

Reactions: 2
Why does she always film herself crying n keep it. I’m so sorry I laughed. Cause I’ve never seen this girl happy 😭😭😭 she’s

View attachment 1142313ALWAYS crying
All bc her boyfriend is working away during the week…

She just seems so unhappy all of the time i getcshes earning money but at least be a bit hspoy for things
I was literally thinking this the other day, like she literally does nothing except wait around for her bf and do 1 or 2 social media posts a day. Must be very dull :/ and she’s not engaging either, she’ll lose her engagement really fast

Reactions: 1
I like her content and her style and outfits , but I worry about her and kris, they seem lovely together and rlly like them but how close they are.. I was that close to my boyfriend and he left me, and 4 months on I’m struggling still. I really hope she realises having friends outside of your parter are important and being your own person too as I rlly get her why she’s upset when he’s gone I was her. Can’t help but love her tho I would love to be her friend haha

I like her content and her style and outfits , but I worry about her and kris, they seem lovely together and rlly like them but how close they are.. I was that close to my boyfriend and he left me, and 4 months on I’m struggling still. I really hope she realises having friends outside of your parter are important and being your own person too as I rlly get her why she’s upset when he’s gone I was her. Can’t help but love her tho I would love to be her friend haha
Yeah i love her style as well and have loved watching her for a couple of years as well .wpuld also love to be her friend .but i agree she does seem to be all about kris like she dosnt seem very close to people and honestly i miss her lives as well .

I really don’t get what makes you want to be her friend haha. She doesn’t have a single unique thing about her and is always miserable

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really don’t get what makes you want to be her friend haha. She doesn’t have a single unique thing about her and is always miserable
She didnt used to be though .like ive said ive watched her for years .plus shes orgnially from near myself anyways but she used to be more active and used to talk regualry on lives and involve people and always seemed down to earth .

She didnt used to be though .like ive said ive watched her for years .plus shes orgnially from near myself anyways but she used to be more active and used to talk regualry on lives and involve people and always seemed down to earth .
I followed her back then and I admit she seemed nice in that content house but upon following her for a few years she just seems like a pick me with no interests which is like my worst idea of a ‘friend’. She hasn’t made an effort to integrate much with the ‘friends’ she made in that house as much as the others have tbh and I appreciate she doesn’t live near everyone but it seems she isn’t bothered to attend events etc. either. When her sister said she just sits in bed and gets out to take a photo and then goes back to bed I don’t doubt that one bit haha

I followed her back then and I admit she seemed nice in that content house but upon following her for a few years she just seems like a pick me with no interests which is like my worst idea of a ‘friend’. She hasn’t made an effort to integrate much with the ‘friends’ she made in that house as much as the others have tbh and I appreciate she doesn’t live near everyone but it seems she isn’t bothered to attend events etc. either. When her sister said she just sits in bed and gets out to take a photo and then goes back to bed I don’t doubt that one bit haha
Yeah i agree with that .when she was in kg island if you saw that ? She got on with people and then she did the content house and i remember she got invited to join but she declined the invite as she got with kris but like shes missing on so much stuff as she never goes to the events and stuff which is a shame and then some other ticktockers do reguar meet ups and go to that nathan and graces parties and she never does any of it .she does seem very all about kris and tbh i think this time away from kris might help her and stuff as i think she does need it

And also i admit i dont watch her videos much anymore as there just centred at kris and about kris

Last edited:
Right I’m just confused about fact her sisters pregnant, but poppy and kris are waiting till marriage hence seperate rooms due to moron rules. Obviously sister doesn’t stick to rules or isn’t strict either so I won’t why poppy initially changed ygm

Right I’m just confused about fact her sisters pregnant, but poppy and kris are waiting till marriage hence seperate rooms due to moron rules. Obviously sister doesn’t stick to rules or isn’t strict either so I won’t why poppy initially changed ygm
I think its more that kris family maybe mormon as well ? Im not sure if kirsty has the same parents either ? As i know shes got quite a bit family but i know poppy said a while ago that she used to go to church and then stopped and then started getting back into it when she was with kris .so i think its more kris ? Poppy hasnt waited until marriage either its just kris shes waiting until marriage for .also i know she said she stopped drinking as well but did anyone see her insta stories as that looks like alchol ?

I think its more that kris family maybe mormon as well ? Im not sure if kirsty has the same parents either ? As i know shes got quite a bit family but i know poppy said a while ago that she used to go to church and then stopped and then started getting back into it when she was with kris .so i think its more kris ? Poppy hasnt waited until marriage either its just kris shes waiting until marriage for .also i know she said she stopped drinking as well but did anyone see her insta stories as that looks like alchol ?
All poppy's siblings have the same parents. So it's not that. I think they were all raised Mormon and not forced into anything as they got older so they are just following their own paths with the religion. Poppy met Kris through the church so his family are definitely involved in it. I think she's just fell back into the church with Kris and his family. I don't think any of them are perfect Mormons I think it's just what the try to follow.

Religion can be such a personal journey, not everyone follows every rule or believes absolutely everything about it.

• Heart
i’ve found her annoying for a while but i’ve only just come across this thread so idk if it’s been mentioned but she’s constantly body checking? like in this video what’s the need to lift her top up? and she tries to make it look like a casual accident but it’s so obviously intentional

Attachments

i’ve found her annoying for a while but i’ve only just come across this thread so idk if it’s been mentioned but she’s constantly body checking? like in this video what’s the need to lift her top up? and she tries to make it look like a casual accident but it’s so obviously intentional
What’s wrong with body checking/what is it?