Poppy Mead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s problematic. Always has been. The way she treated neve is disgusting. Glad they fell out again. She isn’t mature at all. If you think that then that’s fine but based off what I’ve seen on my fyp of her she’s problematic and obsessed with drama by the sounds of it. Like I said I used to like her before she started all the drama with Rhett. I don’t care if she has more followers than him. He handled that situation with her more maturely than she did. I’m not the only one wbo thinks she’s problematic and immature. Others posters on here have said the same.

Doesn’t matter if she has more followers. How many followers she or him has. Has nothing to do with maturity.
My comment about having more followers was nothing to do with maturity… you said she can’t make much money, then said your brother earns a lot and is TikTok famous. But she has more?

Is it really that deep ngl. She’s an annoying girl either way and the definition of a pick me. Regardless how much money she makes from her basic outfits and weird relationship I personally feel like she is the drama. In her videos and lives w her friends back in the day she always put them down in

Reactions: 2
Why is she always crying or posting old videos of her crying n now happy cause next year she’s gonna post herself crying at the start of 2022 when rn she’s claiming she’s so happy. WHO VIDEOS THEMSELVES CRYING !!!! Like who

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I hate when influencers don’t do their research. Smile direct is an awful company. Ey have so many cases and allegations against them for bleeping up people’s teeth long term. It takes one google to find that. It’s an awful company. Wondersmile would’ve been bloody better than this ffs
C81E482B-40CF-43C1-9CD8-001E252E5E16.png

No one else think it’s weird she has many highlights for Kris n he doesn’t have one for her when she’s a very big part of his life

I hate when influencers don’t do their research. Smile direct is an awful company. Ey have so many cases and allegations against them for bleeping up people’s teeth long term. It takes one google to find that. It’s an awful company. Wondersmile would’ve been bloody better than this ffs View attachment 967432

No one else think it’s weird she has many highlights for Kris n he doesn’t have one for her when she’s a very big part of his life
She needs the money for that big empty apartment

I like her always have however im not happy shes not followed elle darby .i remember she unfollowed lottie who was in the kg island with hef when her rascist stuff came out and she still dosnt follow her so thought she would have unfollwed elle darby

Im a bit dissapointed as i really like poppy and been wanting her to go live for ages as she hardly goes live and only reason shes going live today is for the tiktok shop

My bad haven't saw it for a while thought it was long gone like the rabbits
From what ive seen she plays with the dog a lot plus she dosnt give it to people a lot as she literally never seems to go to any events .i used to love poppy but she never does any lives or anything anymore she did one for the first time in months they other day just becasue it was a tiktokshop which was a bit dissapointing

From what ive seen she plays with the dog a lot plus she dosnt give it to people a lot as she literally never seems to go to any events .i used to love poppy but she never does any lives or anything anymore she did one for the first time in months they other day just becasue it was a tiktokshop which was a bit dissapointing
She left it for days at a time with a friend when she first got it so I wouldn't say she never leaves the dog 😂 Not everyone enjoys going live or wants to it's her choice really

She left it for days at a time with a friend when she first got it so I wouldn't say she never leaves the dog 😂 Not everyone enjoys going live or wants to it's her choice really
Oh tit yeah she did actually now i thimk about it when she first got her she did

Random question any ideas why her and her boyfriend have separate rooms?
Because they are Mormon and don't believe in sex before marriage. Poppy hasn't always followed her religion she found her way back to it in 2020/2021 & therefor they have separate rooms and prefer it. Wether that's honest or the truth who knows.