Poppy Mead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it the ariana grande thing ? As noticed she didn't put ad on the tiktok but she's put it on her Instagram as well and done that as a ad :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Does the girl actually have a personality?? All she posts about is Kris and her crappy outfit ideas

Reactions: 3
she said in a tiktok two days ago that she's going to an event and she's pale and she was 'going to get her sunbed grind on' but she's fake tanning because she doesn't have enough time - promoting sunbeds now:cautious:

Maybe because I'm youngish myself but I don't really see a problem with this dress as I've seem and known plenty of people that wear it

Maybe because I'm youngish myself but I don't really see a problem with this dress as I've seem and known plenty of people that wear it
It's not the dress it's the fact her nipples are nearly hanging out 😂

Reactions: 2
It's not the dress it's the fact her nipples are nearly hanging out 😂
Thought it was the dress 😂 no I get the nipples it's a bit much .also I thought she posted on Instagram a few days ago that she's got covid then was out with kris ?

Thought it was the dress 😂 no I get the nipples it's a bit much .also I thought she posted on Instagram a few days ago that she's got covid then was out with kris ?
she'll probably respond by rolling her eyes and saying it's not a requirement anymore that you have to isolate it you have covid - but most people with any sense of morals do because if you're aware you can spread it then why would you knowingly go out

Not about poppy but has anyone seen Kierons doing a season 2 of kgisland :ROFLMAO: kgisland was my guilty pleasure through lockdown

• Haha
Firstly how does she keep up with changing her hair colour so much?! Secondly I miss the brunette. She doesn’t suit blonde as much! :(

Reactions: 2
What happened to the green sofa she was gifted? Now she’s got a new one and is blatantly asking for a free one for her “office”