Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
She seems very natural and loving with Ottie so if she is trying for a baby I hope she gets her wish.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

SarahN

VIP Member
So she’s just launched scrunchies on Etsy. They just went live and she’s come on stories with Uber greasy hair … how sloppy do you have to be not to wash your hair before launching hair accessories.

• Haha
  • Wow

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
does anyone here actually care if Poppy is pregnant? or is the interest based in watching how seethingly jealous and passive aggressive zoella will be about it?

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Why does she constantly talk like a chav? Is that like propa sick bruv?
I was just watching her on Alfie’s carcrashvlogmas and she absolutely draaaaaags our everything she says. It’s seriously painful to listen to her.
Alfie is bad but god almighty. Amanda and Nick have a lot to explain with those two.

Yel

Chatty Member
More mind blowing content from Poppy, this week's work is freezing a smoothie, pouring on chocolate and nuts. She has the nerve to call it a recipe, but doesn't even list ingredients as it's too basic. Obviously she added an affiliate link for the mould, else what's the point in doing any "work"?
34880e7f2d6e33f27dcaa1e824f58507.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

jammy

Chatty Member
Can they honestly sit in their new house, look around and say, "we've worked hard and earned all this"? NO!

• Angry
Reactions: 13

thenomad

VIP Member
Poppy and Sean are better suited than Zalfie, but I still don’t really get them as a couple. And I’m not sure about Poppy as a mother, she seems like she would moan all the time.

But I definitely agree about it being weird for Amanda to be buying baby things when there is no grandchild yet. It’s weird and definitely about putting pressure on Zalfie/Soppy to have children sooner.
Amanda and Nick are just as thick as Zalfie and Soppy if they want to add grandchildren to the mix. Their own two children are barely functioning as adults and Alfie is way more excited about the project being built in the backyard than starting a family with Zoe. We don't need more selfish and conceited people with no moral values in this world.

• Haha

Shellx

Chatty Member
After 3 weeks of no blog posts, poppy is back!

Hard at work, just collating "budget" and high-end affiliate links with a paragraph of text. Of course she doesn't own any of them or actually used them to know what the quality is like 🤦‍♀️ Like ever just a reason for affiliate links and a blog post that takes minutes

Somone gift her a dictionary so she knows what budget means.

All of poppy's "series" are nothing more than affiliate links! What's all this we, does she not even write this junk anymore?

BUDGET VS HIGH END: THE FURNITURE EDITION
THIS BLOGPOST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS.
Welcome to a new series! Budget vs High End is going to leave all the browsing to us – an easy way to find some lovely new pieces without the faff of having to hunt down what you’re after… Whether you’re looking to be a bit spenny and shop for something more high end or whether you’re trying to find something as similar to a piece as possible for a lower cost… we’ve got ya covered!
We’re starting things off with furniture! These are some pieces I loveeeee & hope you do to!

View attachment 47006
Woah, £21 saving on that first table!

• Haha

Gigglez

🤢 what the actual f
This is totally not ok 😂
Was she blind while designing and decorating this house!?
I seriously think both Deyes children are slightly mentally challenged... they certainly aren’t smart, and have no talent in anything they do.

Seriously though, wtf is this!!!

• Wow

Alightened

VIP Member
Agree, the writing on her blog is so bad I’m sort of obsessed by it. The second paragraph of her about me section is truely abysmal...you would think a blogger, someone who works with words, would be especially precious about that part. It’s what sells the whole blog, what potential brand partners and readers go to first. If i had a blog I know I would constantly be rewriting ‘about me’ even if it was only one short sentence. Poppy? She does not give a single shit.

View attachment 52114
I think she thinks writing like that makes her sound cool. It doesn't, it makes her sound like a knobhead🙄.

• Heart
  • Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
View attachment 11058

🤮 they are going for the same type of flooring that zalfie have. Sean and Poppy look up to them too much, copy and ass kiss everything they do. Ew. NO TASTE!!! And I’m sorry if there are any converse shoe lovers in here but those shoes are AWFUL have NO support and remind me of clowns. Quite fitting that this whole bunch have been “rocking the converse” because they are all clowns. Can it get any worse!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I feel attacked. I love my converse. 😂😂

• Haha

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
Im ashamed to say that I have watched a few more of Seans vlogs and I actually quite like Sean (Poppy can be annoying).He was talking about not wanting to ruin the grass with the pool. Thats something Alfie just doesn't give a crap about.

They also seem like a more functional couple compared to Alfie and Zoe they cook most of their meals from scratch, are growing veg in their garden. They go out and see friends who arent Zoe and Alfie I even love their garden but not keen on the interiors of their home.

Yel

Chatty Member
I actually like Aldi and I don't understand why they asked POPPY to do an ad.
They wouldn't have really seaked poppy, it works like this:

• Aldi use a marketing company for all of their campaigns (print, broadcast, digital)
  • The marketing company ask Aldi if they want to use infuencers / sell them the benefits of infuencers for their winter lux cheese campaign
  • Marketing company reaches out to agencies like gleam with a brief.
  • Gleam says they have poppy deyes with 1.1m followers, mostly female and a load of crap about why she's on brand.
  • Gleam states the fee is £6000 for poppy to post on her grid and 3 stories about Aldi cheese.
  • Aldi sign off on the budget for the social media infuencers, send poppy a brief and a box of cheese.
  • Poppy does the posts (just sat on her sofa eating cheese as it's only Aldi cheese after all) hitting the key messages that Aldi gave in the brief "omg wowww truffle cheese yumzz!!".
  • Gleam invoice for £6000, then pay poppy £5100 for her easy hour of work.

That's how social media infuencers and gleam usually work

• Sad
  • Wow

get a job

Poppy goes on a break and stops working (if her blog counts as that) then comes back with a shit load of photos and links o buy saying she's motivated and thanks everyone they mean so much. Rinse and repeat. She never interacts with her followers, thinks she's some queen bee. Can't stand the lazy cow.

Reactions: 12