Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just because she's with gleam, these are nothing more than who you know and gleam wanted one of their people to get an award. I don't think I've ever seen a "professional" blog woorse than poppy's.
To be fair she has got a pretty good lifestyle of doing duck all, having a new house, getting brand deals and hanging out at zalfie mansion.

For doing duck all. So yeah.

Reactions: 2
It's just because she's with gleam, these are nothing more than who you know and gleam wanted one of their people to get an award. I don't think I've ever seen a "professional" blog woorse than poppy's.
Her most recent post is literally just her reprinting a Waitrose recipe, presumably a promo...

Her most recent post is literally just her reprinting a Waitrose recipe, presumably a promo...
That's two weeks work for poppy, it's not even readable on mobile as she's lazily just put it in an image and it goes blury as you zoom in.

Screenshot_20190524-101118.jpg

Her blog just a collection of basic recipes repeated, affiliate links and ads. None of it is even done remotely well - often her pages are 100mb+ because she hasn't compressed them. A 15mb gif on her homepage of her twirling. A gig of data could be used up just browsing a handful of pages. I could write a dissertation on how awful it all is.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Poppy can’t write which I’ve heard is a vital skill for a blogger

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poppy can’t write which I’ve heard is a vital skill for a blogger
She just doesn't care, the ADs still bring the same money in regardless of if she shits a basic article full of mistakes that takes half an hour as opposed to spending a few days to create good and unique content.

Grammarly is free and would take seconds to drastically improve her writing quality, but who has time for that when there are gifted brunches and nail treatments for the taking.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

^Apologies in advance for having to see up close of Zoe’s horribly caked-on makeup and bug-eyed expression.

So did Gleam pay for Poppy to win that award?! Who were the other bloggers in that category? I don't get how Poppy won... Her blog is total garbage. Literally any one of us on here could come up with better content and write a coherent post in comparison to Poppy's verbal diarrhea. An award for mediocrity... wow Poopy should be soooo proud of this achievement. 🙄

She's extremely lucky her brother is Alfie and his gf is Zoe. Otherwise her blog would have never taken off and Soppy would still be living with Amanda and Nick.

• Angry
View attachment 19075
^Apologies in advance for having to see up close of Zoe’s horribly caked-on makeup and bug-eyed expression.

So did Gleam pay for Poppy to win that award?! Who were the other bloggers in that category? I don't get how Poppy won... Her blog is total garbage. Literally any one of us on here could come up with better content and write a coherent post in comparison to Poppy's verbal diarrhea. An award for mediocrity... wow Poopy should be soooo proud of this achievement. 🙄
What an absolute joke 😠

Reactions: 4
View attachment 19075

She's extremely lucky her brother is Alfie and his gf is Zoe. Otherwise her blog would have never taken off and Soppy would still be living with Amanda and Nick.
They didn’t pay but Zoe was on the judging panel so it seems shady to me.....

Reactions: 3
They didn’t pay but Zoe was on the judging panel so it seems shady to me.....
Oh yes, I forgot that Zoe mentioned she was on the judging panel. Well that makes Poppy's 'win' even worse. Not sure why Zoe put in her IG stories how proud she was for Poppy's win if it was rigged from the get go.

I can see Zoe holding this win for Poppy over her head for the future. "Poppy remember when I helped you win Lifestyle Blogger of Year? If Sean proposes to you before Alfie does (for me), just remember that..."

That's two weeks work for poppy, it's not even readable on mobile as she's lazily just put it in an image and it goes blury as you zoom in.

View attachment 19014
Her blog just a collection of basic recipes repeated, affiliate links and ads. None of it is even done remotely well - often her pages are 100mb+ because she hasn't compressed them. A 15mb gif on her homepage of her twirling. A gig of data could be used up just browsing a handful of pages. I could write a dissertation on how awful it all is.
The girl has zero talents. I do remember when they'd have family days and she'd do most of the cooking for the big spread they'd have and it was pretty healthy and vibrantly colored.. why the hell doesn't she ever do that and blog about THAT. No one wants this lazy ass format.

Just looking through her blog for the first time in ages. Why is every Instagram influencers house painted in exactly there colours? - dark teal, dusky pink and light grey. I used to think it was pretentious to paint your entire house white but honestly I can see the appeal now. The colour scheme is going to date SO quickly and who will help poor Pops repaint her radiators?

Yel

She's so basic - copper kitchenaid and avocados

Ever so relatable, 28 and owns a house in an expensive city complete with a utility room. No one likes a bragger
61118574_451898832301136_5626905479201012819_n.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Not only is their choice of decor the most predictable basic witch thing in the world - weirdly dark walls, turquoise and pink theme, tacky copper stuff, annoying cartoon prints, excessive plants that will inevitably die in a few months - she also just clearly does not have an eye for interior design? Everything looks so weirdly spaced out and randomly placed?? I think maybe it's because all the furniture is so low down. Odd.

Also why a) choose such a tiny dining table for a nice big space and b) cover it in that hideous pink tablecloth

Reactions: 6
I am currently eating a Toblerone (2 chunks) and dipping it in a sheep mug I curated from Home Bargains

Ta da..... Now where do i get my Lifestyle Blogger of the Year award??!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Not only is their choice of decor the most predictable basic witch thing in the world - weirdly dark walls, turquoise and pink theme, tacky copper stuff, annoying cartoon prints, excessive plants that will inevitably die in a few months - she also just clearly does not have an eye for interior design? Everything looks so weirdly spaced out and randomly placed?? I think maybe it's because all the furniture is so low down. Odd.

Also why a) choose such a tiny dining table for a nice big space and b) cover it in that hideous pink tablecloth
she also just clearly does not have an eye for interior design?

Totally agree, I just had a look through her insta story. Everything is just plonked down in what she thinks is 'aesthetic goalz' but she hasn't considered space, height, size, textures. Prime example - the pink fuffy stool next to the pot plant that is the same height, it just looks off, the plant needed to be taller or put a tall lamp there. Also who the duck is just going to sit on a stool in the corner? or is it just for biffing clothes on?