Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the thing though, this is a gossip forum about specific people, not the population as a whole. No need to take things so personal or get offended about everything! That’s what annoys me, when people get offended lol, like, what do you expect from sites like this? FFS ?
Poppy is not morbidly obese but I do believe she is overweight. I think calling her fat is no big deal because it’s disgraceful that she literally does NOTHING . She deserves the title. She’s a nasty spoiled witch. This isn’t a forum to praise her ???
I agree. do people feel better if we call over-weight people, "just people not in the right weight range" ?

that's a lot to type/say

but for someone with her build, she will look ghastly if she loses too much weight like Tanya by dieting, because you lose muscles not fats when you do crash dieting.

Reactions: 4
I agree. do people feel better if we call over-weight people, "just people not in the right weight range" ?

that's a lot to type/say

but for someone with her build, she will look ghastly if she loses too much weight like Tanya by dieting, because you lose muscles not fats when you do crash dieting.
You’re right! Poppy has a bigger build
(Tanya’s head looks huge right now on her smaller body but I have a feeling she’s taking a drug to lose weight there is no muscle and she claims to eat like crap)

Poppy probably sits around all day stuffing her face. In every vlog she’s in she’s stuffing her face or getting overly excited about eating before everyone else. She just needs to start moving more and build some muscle and she’d look a lot healthier.

I cannot stand the girl! She’s a dumb dimwit ??? it astounds me that these people sit on their ass all day long doing literally nothing - poppy’s blog posts are like 5 made up words that make no sense and a picture. ? it’s appalling

Reactions: 3
He said in a recent video he now loved Levi's 511's after trying them and was now his go to style of jeans. Now they up for sale unworn?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Poppy goes on a break and stops working (if her blog counts as that) then comes back with a tit load of photos and links o buy saying she's motivated and thanks everyone they mean so much. Rinse and repeat. She never interacts with her followers, thinks she's some queen bee. Can't stand the lazy cow.

Reactions: 12
Slight correction she does occasionally reply on Instagram, just with heart emojis or thanks to people that say she's amazing. Never more than two words

• Wow
Slight correction she does occasionally reply on Instagram, just with heart emojis or thanks to people that say she's amazing. Never more than two words
It’s because she has such a limited vocabulary remember ?

There's nothing as calming (imo) as the majority of English accents but how, how HOW is Poppy's the worst and most grating one I've ever heard? It's so awful. And I was just thinking, Alfie's isn't great ( but it's mostly his slang and limited vocab more than the accent itself) and Amanda and Nicks aren't bad, so how did Poppy get such an unbearable one? It's quite different to the others in the family and it makes it impossible to watch any video with her even sharing a few seconds because it's so bad.

I might be the only one who feels this strongly about it but eugh.

Also, Poppy's not a likable person at all and it really comes across in videos, which is why I'm glad she never created a channel despite people wanting her to ( I have no idea why). But her blog is already dull as ever and she has Alfie's same lack of vocab and cringe words, so how would she expect to make anything lively.

I was watching an old video of Zoe's I never saw, I think it was the Gleam party right after Poppy joined, and they were sat in the car waiting on the guys to get out of a store, and she was just so dull making a sour/ annoyed faced the whole time. She's always just so frowny and pissed looking and she never has anything positive to say, and it's especially bad when she's complaining because her already grating voice gets so loud and whiny. She seems like a massive grouch who puts a damper on a lot of things. I'm no fan of Sean but idk how he stays with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There's nothing as calming (imo) as the majority of English accents but how, how HOW is Poppy's the worst and most grating one I've ever heard? It's so awful. And I was just thinking, Alfie's isn't great ( but it's mostly his slang and limited vocab more than the accent itself) and Amanda and Nicks aren't bad, so how did Poppy get such an unbearable one? It's quite different to the others in the family and it makes it impossible to watch any video with her even sharing a few seconds because it's so bad.

Also, Poppy's not a likable person at all and it really comes across in videos, which is why I'm glad she never created a channel despite people wanting her to ( I have no idea why). But her blog is already dull as ever and she has Alfie's same lack of vocab and cringe words, so how would she expect to make anything lively.

I was watching an old video of Zoe's I never saw, I think it was the Gleam party right after Poppy joined, and they were sat in the car waiting on the guys to get out of a store, and she was just so dull making a sour/ annoyed faced the whole time. She's always just so frowny and pissed looking and she never has anything positive to say, and it's especially bad when she's complaining because her already grating voice gets so loud and whiny. She seems like a massive grouch who puts a damper on a lot of things. I'm no fan of Sean but idk how he stays with her.
She is the dullest, most boring, empty, devoid of all personality person I've ever come across. No redeeming qualities whatsoever ???

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Oh god YES!! I could not agree more!
The British accent is my favorite it just makes everything sound so sophisticated. But you are exactly right about poppy, it is horrendous, I even feel the same about Alfie because his voice itself sounds like it’s stuck in puberty and I cannot stand his laugh either.

Poppy is drab, she is like a wet musty dish towel, no personality, people probably don’t like being around her, socially awkward, a whiny spoiled witch.

The Deyes children are pieces of tit. I’d be embarrassed to have those two be my kids lol.

• Haha
Oh god YES!! I could not agree more!
The British accent is my favorite it just makes everything sound so sophisticated. But you are exactly right about poppy, it is horrendous, I even feel the same about Alfie because his voice itself sounds like it’s stuck in puberty and I cannot stand his laugh either.

Poppy is drab, she is like a wet musty dish towel, no personality, people probably don’t like being around her, socially awkward, a whiny spoiled witch.

The Deyes children are pieces of tit. I’d be embarrassed to have those two be my kids lol.
EXACTLY!! And their parents don't send up any red flags/ you can't really understand where they went wrong. I think if anything, Poppy and Alfie were just spoiled, then lucked out as far as "jobs" and money goes.

Reactions: 7
She's obsessed with putting plastic confetti everytime she shoots products. It doesn't look good and it's such a waste. Didn't she watch blue planet or know how damaging all these little plastic bits are? I bet she just takes her basic snaps then sends it off to landfill.

And how this any different from any other weekend or even weekday for poppy? This is the girl that is used to having a face mask every night.

She's pretending as if going for a coffee and thinking about what basic tit to post on her awful blog next is a busy day of planning.

Is she using the Oxford comma correctly?

Reactions: 3

School friends can have an impact on accents. I know the chavvy accent that was rife in my school was taught amongst the peers, rather than the parents.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She's obsessed with putting plastic confetti everytime she shoots products. It doesn't look good and it's such a waste. Didn't she watch blue planet or know how damaging all these little plastic bits are? I bet she just takes her basic snaps then sends it off to landfill.
I guess it runs in the family when it comes to being environmentally conscious. If I see her and Sean showing off their reusable coffee cups in Sean's future vlogs.... I swear... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 5
An affliate Swipe Up on Instagram for a West Elm drinks trolley for 400 pounds....ffs!

And followed by an 80 pound gold set of ice cube tongs and other drinks related cutlery.

Completely out of touch!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She hasn't even bothered to put any effort into the ads. It must have taken her a couple of mins to make that. Who do they think her target audience are that they have £400 to spend on a drinks trolley!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She hasn't even bothered to put any effort into the ads. It must have taken her a couple of mins to make that. Who do they think her target audience are that they have £400 to spend on a drinks trolley!!
Exactly, as her initial audience were Zalfie minions, but who knows who follows her now? If I had 400 pounds to drop on homeware my first choice isnt going to be a gilded drinks trolley.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t it be great if Poppy was pregnant before Zoe lol, Alfie said in his newest vlog “Poppy and Sean will have a baby before we do”
And I get it that their parents are excited for grandchildren but for fucks sake buying baby stuff WAY ahead of time, years ahead of time, and that just adds so much pressure on a relationship that might not work. It’s kind of odd.
Zalfie definitely need to break up, but I think Poppy and Sean seem to suit each other after watching them for a while... I mean, Sean could do better, way better, but I’d rather see them get married and have kids rather than Zalfie

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just checking back on Poppys blog and the last post was 10 days ago. She's done 2 in March so far. So much for 2 a week. It wouldn't be so bad if that was quality content twice a month, but every post is absolute piss.

What does she do at this desk that she claims to busy working at everyday?

Edit and one of her updates at the start of the month was saying how she's going to be posting more and she's over a rut and back in love with blogging again! Coming so easy has made her put zero effort into it. Bare minimum runs in her family.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t it be great if Poppy was pregnant before Zoe lol, Alfie said in his newest vlog “Poppy and Sean will have a baby before we do”
And I get it that their parents are excited for grandchildren but for fucks sake buying baby stuff WAY ahead of time, years ahead of time, and that just adds so much pressure on a relationship that might not work. It’s kind of odd.
Zalfie definitely need to break up, but I think Poppy and Sean seem to suit each other after watching them for a while... I mean, Sean could do better, way better, but I’d rather see them get married and have kids rather than Zalfie
Poppy and Sean are better suited than Zalfie, but I still don’t really get them as a couple. And I’m not sure about Poppy as a mother, she seems like she would moan all the time.

But I definitely agree about it being weird for Amanda to be buying baby things when there is no grandchild yet. It’s weird and definitely about putting pressure on Zalfie/Soppy to have children sooner.

Reactions: 9