Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Her thread was set up in 2018 😂😂😂 almost 3 years ago 😂
Come on poppy, a full days work once a week and you will for sure have a new thread by 2023.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Alightened

VIP Member
Screenshot_20190911-133304_Instagram.jpg

She's bloody deluded like her brother🙄. How the hell can you call a tuna sandwich stunning😂😂. Give me strength. She's as thick as her brother too🤨

• Haha

Frosty

Neither poppy or Zoe are healthy.

Zoe is getting a crack whore skinny unhealthy look, poppy is huge in her twenties.

Their job is to look good, their workload is easy. No excuse. I've struggled with my weight (though never anywhere near the size of poppy) while going through a stressful patch and having long hours at work. All poppy needs to do is write a few barely legible words and shit out a few basic bitch photos and that's her work for the week done.

She complained once that she hasn't been putting on a facemask everyday. Oh hunni, us in the real world of 10 hours in the office (typical London hours) and a few more hours commuting barely have enough time to make dinner! Hasn't joined the adult world.

As for Sean, my god he makes awful content. Even the thumbnails make me fall asleep.

MangoFandango

Chatty Member
I can’t believe you would embarrass yourself by putting this on the internet tbh
Caterpillars = natural, eco friendly, just minding their own business on a bit of greenery
Grow up Poppy

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Totally agree on this regarding Poppy, but I do think Sean has got a bit of get-up-and-go about him.
Sean at least tries new hobbies, and has hobbies and interests compared to Poppy, Alfie and Zoe.

I like Sean, and I kinda fancy him still I can't lie. I'm waiting for the day to come that I don't fancy Sean a bit, but still hasn't happened.

• Haha
  • Sick

Yel

Chatty Member
Her most recent post is literally just her reprinting a Waitrose recipe, presumably a promo...
That's two weeks work for poppy, it's not even readable on mobile as she's lazily just put it in an image and it goes blury as you zoom in.

Screenshot_20190524-101118.jpg

Her blog just a collection of basic recipes repeated, affiliate links and ads. None of it is even done remotely well - often her pages are 100mb+ because she hasn't compressed them. A 15mb gif on her homepage of her twirling. A gig of data could be used up just browsing a handful of pages. I could write a dissertation on how awful it all is.

• Angry

Horatio

VIP Member
Omg Poppy is cracking me up. She has less going on then Zoe and Alfie and they do f all, all day every day. Even people who are actually busy have time to have their car cleaned.
Right? Her implying she will now *finally* have time for face masks and other basic blogger crap that constitutes her actual work - but that she still barely even manages to do - is too funny. I know it’s already been said but it’s just perfect. Like an actual parody of a millennial blogger.

Reactions: 10

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Alfie and Zoe I can somewhat see their use in the social media world cause they started from so young. However poppy and Sean ... apart from knowing Alfie and Zoe genuinely what is their use. It always confused me why people supported her and followed her and financially supported her ... who is she 😂😂. Besides having a well known brother ... she’s boring and a copy of Zoe

helenrosec

Because she has put a lot of weight on compared to how she used to be. Underactive thyroid can cause that.
Why is it when someone puts weight on it has to be a medical problem, other than the fact they're eating too much and not exercising enough. To me it's obvious, she goes out to eat a lot, with people like Zoe & Alfie, eats the same as them, but doesn't do much so doesn't work off those calories.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
“I decided to keep things super casual...so here are some slightly blurry images”😐

Do I even need to add anything?

I will though, because her grammar is like a hate crime, I can’t turn a blind eye.
“I think this is the only consistent post I re-shoot every.single.year”
What even is that? What’s wrong with “I do a version of this post every year” for goodness sake?!

“also as a memory for us to keep toooo”
Can someone explain to me why “too” needed to be extended? Was that emphasis?why?! It’s annoying but understandable when someone writes “I can’t waitttt” (I do it myself). That’s not what’s happening here.

And finally, “HOORA!” What’s that now?
She writes like a 12 year old who has been given access to social media and is keen to sound cool.

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Right? Her implying she will now *finally* have time for face masks and other basic blogger crap that constitutes her actual work - but that she still barely even manages to do - is too funny. I know it’s already been said but it’s just perfect. Like an actual parody of a millennial blogger.
I sometimes do wonder if poppy is a parody.

She's barely a blogger, the most blogging she does is making some basic recipe once every two months. Taking a few snaps from different angles once it's done (no prep shot or "action" shots) then dumping it on her site with two or three sentences that sound like an illiterate ten year old. Then she acts as if she's working hard spitting out affiliate links to earn her commission.

She's everything daily mail readers think bloggers are.

This is the girl that had an episode because she hadn't been doing a face mask every night and claimed to be overworked. She just drives from free lunch, to free nail job to free hair cut. The odd time she sits Infront of a laptop for half an hour I think she genuinely thinks she's got the most stressful and intense job in the world.

• Heart

Horatio

VIP Member
For real though did she actually put that cute sticker on the wrong photo? It’s the most average looking bowling alley imaginable. And you do get those fancy 1950’s style ones now. Would still be a weak description... but this is not that. It looks like an alley that’s in a car park next to a TGI Fridays with an arcade, sticky floors and people eating nachos with liquid cheese. What’s cute?

• Haha

dontlikethem

She may be thick as shit but if she and sean can afford a £565k house for being dumb, there's hope for us all..

thenomad

VIP Member
Ffs she had ONE JOB. And couldn’t even spell check it 😂
And the thing is if she did it on her laptop or on mobile there is auto-correct to help point out the glaring spelling mistakes. So it's either she's misspelled those words so many times that auto-correct was like idk... you do you, Poppy.

This is why her winning that award (thanks to Zoe) was such a farce. Between her and Alfie, I can't figure out which one is the stupider Deyes. They keep one upping each other like a ping pong ball.

• Haha
  • Angry

Yel

Chatty Member
You know poppy would just copy and paste that cocktail, change the narcissism and carelessness for cranberry and vodka then charge Sainsburys 10k for a sponsored post :LOL:

• Haha