Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that’s a bad photo. I don’t understand Alfie, he’s got most of the features I find attractive in men (wavy dark hair, bit of a beard, glasses) but something about the way he carries himself makes him borderline repulsive to me. I think it’s the posing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lol, at least she ditched the jacket
I’m still afraid of her and her creepy smile.[emoji2370]
I think the creepy smile is still there!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Yeah, Alfie really isn't something to write home about! [emoji23][emoji23]

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
God that’s a bad photo. I don’t understand Alfie, he’s got most of the features I find attractive in men (wavy dark hair, bit of a beard, glasses) but something about the way he carries himself makes him borderline repulsive to me. I think it’s the posing.
It’s because he’s a Deyes. Poppy and Alfie have clearly represented the family so well... or not.

Also, the fact if you know remotely anything about Alfie is that he is a perpetual man-child, thinks highly of himself only, and is extremely lazy. All traits that any reasonable person wouldn’t touch with a 123456789 ft pole. His fake teeth don’t help either.

Why does he keep wearing those glasses that he doesn't need? Everyone else has their sunglasses on.

Reactions: 6
It’s because he’s a Deyes. Poppy and Alfie have clearly represented the family so well... or not.

Also, the fact if you know remotely anything about Alfie is that he is a perpetual man-child, thinks highly of himself only, and is extremely lazy. All traits that any reasonable person wouldn’t touch with a 123456789 ft pole. His fake teeth don’t help either.
😍 thank you !

Reactions: 2
I bet it killed Maddie that she had to even invite Poppy and Sean. It says on Maddie's LinkedIn that she manages Poppy but what does Poppy exactly do that entails she even needs a manager in the first place?!

She's living off of the fact she knows Zoe and is related to Alfie (which is unfortunate) but lbr if it wasn't for those two then her blogger career wouldn't be where it's at. Not that it's thriving in the first place and she still makes 💩 posts in which even a toddler can come up with better content and captions on any given day.

• Heart
I add my name to everyone else who doesn’t understand how soppy managed to weasel their way into yet another event - it doesn’t look like a particularly huge wedding either. Zoe and Louise I understand, they have known Maddie for a long time and are close in different ways. Soppy are the ultimate awkward tag alongs aren’t they.

Reactions: 7
I add my name to everyone else who doesn’t understand how soppy managed to weasel their way into yet another event - it doesn’t look like a particularly huge wedding either. Zoe and Louise I understand, they have known Maddie for a long time and are close in different ways. Soppy are the ultimate awkward tag alongs aren’t they.
I feel like it's at the point where Zalfie can't go anywhere without Soppy. Vacations, events and even someone else's wedding. Zoe sees Maddie nearly every day since they both work in the office (Maddie works, Zoe buys slushie machines and throws ridiculous parties causing a distraction for everyone else) so it makes sense she would obviously be invited, but Soppy?? Maddie definitely invited them to avoid conflict because imagine the tit Poppy would say if most people in her "group" (because she hangs out with only Zoe and Zoe's colleges) got invited to the wedding and she didn't. Both couples have both become so reliant on the other couples company instead of focusing on their own relationship and it's absolutely pathetic. Could you imagine only going on trips with your older sister and her boyfriend all the time.

Reactions: 7
I would imagine Poppy knows Maddie quite well as she hangs out with Zoe a lot and it was said above that Maddie is also Poppys manager. Im not sure what she managers her in but thats a diiferent story.

This will be the only time I stick up for Poppy but Zoe and Zoes office friends aren't Poppys only friends. She actually has a fairly normal life away from Zalfie with actual friends that she has known for years.

I still find her annoying and thinks she dresses ridiculously shes not even that big but her outfit choices make her look larger.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s an insecurity thing. She gained a lot of weight in the past few years and I feel like she hasn’t dealt with it yet, hence the wearing winter clothes in the French summer heat
I was thinking the same. Been there, done that until I realized how much easier it was to actually deal with the matter at hand aka eat healthier, get back to fitness, etc.

Reactions: 2
She's got a new office😳😳. What does she actually produce to warrant a bloody office. Am I missing something here, has she turned into some sort of business tycoon😏😏

Screenshot_20190902-124725_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She's got a new office[emoji15][emoji15]. What does she actually produce to warrant a bloody office. Am I missing something here, has she turned into some sort of business tycoon[emoji57][emoji57]

View attachment 37557
Well, I think you forgot she produces riveting gifs! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
She's got a new office😳😳. What does she actually produce to warrant a bloody office. Am I missing something here, has she turned into some sort of business tycoon😏😏

View attachment 37557
This is going to burn through what little money she earns very quickly. This is completely unnecessary, she would’ve done better just working from the A-Z Crèche.

• Haha
Reactions: 4