Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she'll marry Sean or will they also just stay together out of comfort and habit?

God, I never realised how much of a car crash that blog is, scrolling for days through pictures for the actual "content". Obviously, the post is there just to sell the"look".

Reactions: 2
It’s the other way round I think. It peaked in October to 1mill then dropped back to 400k? Weird way to do a graph
It's because it's a rank / chart so the lower the better. Google is 1, YouTube 2 and Facebook 3.

Her new post is so basic, couldn't she think of better ways to sell clothes?

Poppy probably wouldn't even rank in the top 10 bloggers in Brighton based on traffic and ignoring the terrible, terrible content.

I'm probably jealous (who wouldn't be that some piss poor "writing" earns more than a doctor) but one day I hope brands work out she's a nobody and her and Sean have to get a job. Their minds will rot, like Zoe and Alfie's.

She's so rude asking for people's comments but she never replies. Most of the comments are just from thirsty other bloggers but s few real ones.

Reactions: 7

Yel

Poppy's work for last week was just a single paragraph about valentine's gifts and a big image full of affiliate links to presents.

So lazy, but kinda smart to give no information and just get people to follow the affiliate links and drop her cookies to hoover up referral money.

Obviously she didn't buy any of them so can't actually recommend them, just a load of tat she likes the commission rate of

Edit but every single gift she recommends is a rewards style affiliate link. Shouldn't she declare next to everyone that they all are affiliate links?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wrote this on Alfie thread but Poppy - do f off

Likes Soppy worked hard for a house
  1. Poppy blog is the shitest thing I've ever read
  2. Sean boring self adds nothing to YouTube
  3. They lived in Alfie flat probably on a low rent or rent free

So again
F Off
96b036dd48841fc44255b2290628c0a2.jpg

Reactions: 3
Poppy's work for last week was just a single paragraph about valentine's gifts and a big image full of affiliate links to presents.

So lazy, but kinda smart to give no information and just get people to follow the affiliate links and drop her cookies to hoover up referral money.

Obviously she didn't buy any of them so can't actually recommend them, just a load of tat she likes the commission rate of

View attachment 5320

Edit but every single gift she recommends is a rewards style affiliate link. Shouldn't she declare next to everyone that they all are affiliate links?
A single paragraph over 4 years is enough for a House deposit???,

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Orrrr Alfie helped them out.
Poppy could easily be out earning Alfie. A couple of grand an ad and several ads a month soon ads up.

I still wouldn't want to be her, it's all come so easy with a small amount of half assed work. Interesting to see what they've bought and where. Guessing they've stayed in hove

Seriously they’ve got a house now? Sean probably needs a bigger room for his trainers! Went on Poppy’s vlog once I fail to see how she’s so relevant apart from the Deyes name....

Reactions: 2
Has anyone found the house on rightmove? She's shown enough of it to find it but not sure how to view places that have been taken offline.

So frustrating that a young person who can't even spell or grammar check a crap blog, spends her days eating avocado on toast and photographing it can afford a house. I'll just be over here in a corner crying at the fact I'm nearly 40 and have worked hard on a career and still can't afford to buy. Spoilt twits!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can they honestly sit in their new house, look around and say, "we've worked hard and earned all this"? NO!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Can they honestly sit in their new house, look around and say, "we've worked hard and earned all this"? NO!
Youtubers DO think they work hard though that's the problem. Reality is a lot of them get people doing the editing etc for them - I've actually seen one big youtubers 'team' on a freelance website looking for someone to do work for very little, designing merchandise.... All that hard work they put into Merch huh..... that's where the easy money lies - look at the Paul brothers, but thats for another thread I guess.

They actually think they are A list celebs a lot of them time and you'd be privileged to work for them.

Has anyone found the house on rightmove? She's shown enough of it to find it but not sure how to view places that have been taken offline.
Rightmove has listed all of December sold houses in Hove. I am sure January will be up in a few weeks. Not sure when they bought it, or where?

Reactions: 1
I still can't believe her and Sean were able to buy a house from the little bit of verbal diarrhea Poppy posts across her sm. What.a.joke.

If anything, Poppy is probably excited at the possibilities of all the stuff Zoe will be buying for them at their new house esp. now that Zoe has her HomeSense deal in place. Hopefully Poppy is okay with furniture being HomeSense and not West Elm.

I wasn’t surprised as a few of my uni mates have bought houses and they were freshers when I was doing masters, so around 25 years old and managed to buy houses by themselves in the uk. That shocked me but I’m not from the UK so it’s far less easy where I live now.

Just had a laugh at this pic she put on 7 days ago. She's nearly as big as the house?????

• Haha
So, she received a PR gift and didn’t disclose. Lily posted a picture of the same dvd which was gifted on the same day.

680c15b621564469af4ada9b14863c21.jpg
fe35292539df697512f5782b2094e036.jpg

Reactions: 3
Me and Sean 'bought' each other... Sounds like they bought them? If not, and it was gifted that's properly sneaky to say they bought it