Poppy Deyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a bloody joke???. The Deyes children aren't exactly eye candy are they???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree. Her only goal is to cover up as much as possible and hide her weight gain. But the thing is, she is completely clueless when it comes to fashion with absolutely no idea how to put outfits together! This dress is from Zara and I think the sleeves and top part are super nice. Why on earth did she put a jumper over it and that awful denim jacket? And go for such a huge size? She could pair it with some black tights, black boots and a long coat and actually look really nice! She should totally pay someone to put her outfits together tbh, it's not like she doesnt have the means to!

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Reactions: 6
Oh sit down Poppy!

"a day of shooting on Brighton pier" = my boyfriend taking a few snaps for a very amateur blog.

She trys to make out she's busy shooting some big campaign for a full day.

What is wrong with the deyes kids, they can't help but exaggerate and lie.

They always have a case of the ol' Jay Cartwrights lol.

I try to stay away from Sean's channel as much as possible, but is there a video of the house they bought? I'm very curious to see what they 'deserve' and ended up with.

Reactions: 1
Poppy's work for the entire week was doing a basic cookie recipe, cut into hearts with sprinkles and dye.

Her blog is so awful she doesn't even use actual text for the recipe - just sticks it on a photo like it's a print book. So you can't even read it on your phone - just goes blury if you zoom in. And most people browsing are using a phone.

The blog is beyond awful, zero effort to actually promote it other than her Instagram and never replies to people's comments. She's not even trying. Real bloggers create good unique content that people find useful and work hard across platforms to promote it.

@leigh213 don't think Sean has uploaded any house stuff. Like all these lazy People it will be empty for months while a team installs brand new stuff for them.

Reactions: 5
Sean uploaded a video of their house. I watched some of it but it was too infuriating. Of all the undeserving ‘influencer’ brats.... usually when a YouTuber shows off the place they’ve bought I feel envious at the easy money etc but I can accept this is the world we live in. But these two ?! What have they done? It’s beyond belief. After smugly running around this beautiful place they should never have been able to afford acting like kids and talking about the expensive runner they are going to put on the stairs they decide “we’re going for lunch.” It’s probably a week day. I hate them.

Reactions: 16
Why was he getting so giddy with the wallpaper scraper? It’s obvious he isn’t doing the decorating ?

• Haha
This is the most I’ve seen Poppy smiling and chatting away barf buying a home they don’t deserve. The difference about their excitement is that it wasn’t really earned, kinda just handed to them over their lazy “work”.

I wouldn't want to be poppy.

Looks like she's wearing a tent most of the time, no it doesn't hide that she's very overweight.

They are in no rush to move into the new house, still getting quotes through. Neither her or Sean will be lifting a finger for the referb of what looks like a perfectly good house that needs new carpets and wallpaper stripped.

Has anyone managed to work out where their new house is yet?
Also Sean only seems to upload a video every few weeks. Does he do something else with his time or is he's just lazy. I know poppy earn's good money from doing ads, so would have been able to save something, but how does Sean earn enough to save?

Reactions: 2

Yel

Sean's in Denmark for an all expenses trip paid by a brand, loads of stories and obviously they all say gifted rather than AD.

Sean's in Denmark for an all expenses trip paid by a brand, loads of stories and obviously they all say gifted rather than AD.
View attachment 7097
Why Jack & Jones!? ?? Now I have decide whether I actually want to keep buying their stuff or not. Because I like their clothes, but now they are giving Sean of all people freebies. I’m conflicted.

Reactions: 2
Just stop buying their stuff then. That’s what I do with these brands flying ‘influencers’ around the world on free trips. Obviously puts the prices up for the suckers who continue to purchase. It’s the opposite of advertising to me, freebies, big ‘names’ being paid to market their products and it’s a ‘no thanks’ from me. I will purchase elsewhere.

Reactions: 4