Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dues anyone else hear the title of this thread in their head when she says the word “boyfriend”? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why did she put a full face of makeup on & do her straggly hair just to sit in her grubby flat in her manky dressing gown???

Reactions: 3
Ok....taking notes for future reference:

Good angles:
1. Always place one foot ahead of the other
2. The further away you stand from your camera the better
3. Don't let anyone stand next to you

Any more?
You missed the old ‘I’m sooo confident & definitely not carefully positioning my arm here in an attempt to cover my droopy gut’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The squinting at the camera and ''oh, he's just text me'' dopey as duck face made me want to launch my phone. What an actual melt. So much for I'm Miss independent don't need a boyfriend happy on my own tit she used to spout

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
When I tell you I RAN here when she said ‘my boyfriend’ like 3 times in her stories. Mate she is NEXT LEVEL cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
D48E7380-F68F-4DD7-B77C-CE76BEFC01C4.png
22562CBF-E222-4601-AD84-7FFBC492C0CE.png

These two women cannot be the same size. Someone is using photoshop or one of them is lying…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she'll deffo end up having a third WLS as she can still have the bypass.
what a waste of money
She's had most of her stomach removed with the last surgery so how does that work ??

tiny bit ofphoto shopping on Poppy’s waist maybe? I’m so expert. But I’d imagine if you were going to photoshop youd adjust the arms too
Watch her stories and it's clear she's done more than a tiny bit of photoshopping! She's fooling no one ...well except the bf who clearly can overlook not just her body issues but her tit personality too !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she'll deffo end up having a third WLS as she can still have the bypass.
what a waste of money
She had the bypass so no surgery options left.

She's had most of her stomach removed with the last surgery so how does that work ??

Her stomach wasn’t removed, that’s the Gastric sleeve. The bypass means they staple the stomach so you have a tiny pouch (the rest is left there) but the intestine is moved so it goes from the pouch into the large intestines.

Watch her stories and it's clear she's done more than a tiny bit of photoshopping! She's fooling no one ...well except the bf who clearly can overlook not just her body issues but her tit personality too !

Reactions: 5
Not sure how that bit of bold text got into my posts ? I didn't write that!! ...I've no clue of the details of her 2 WLS except that going by what others on here, who have had the surgery too, have said an that's she's had all that she possibly can as the last op altered her body irreversibly ? Which makes it even more odd that she just isn't bothering to take it seriously...who actually bakes a cheese at 10pm to eat most likely with bread , let alone someone who has had 2 WLS ?

Her relationship with food is appalling !

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.