Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Describing her hair as “sexy”. Mate, you look like Hagrid with that style.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Call me bitter or jealous (or both!), but it makes me livid that someone as lazy as her is gifted things like the beautyworks styler 😖
Me too! Especially at those prices, £90 for that and bet it’s just slung in a drawer after today!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She looks like she’s been electrocuted, definitely wouldn’t influence me to buy one

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Describing her hair as “sexy”. Mate, you look like Hagrid with that style.
A greasy scraggy mess tbh ! Not helped by the presence of her saggy spotty chest and her over made up dead behind the eyes makeup ! She massively gives me the ick !

Reactions: 5
🚨 She’s wearing shoes other than the clumpy boots🚨
Also her angle game is back 🤣🤣
All about the angles for the Popster!!
Also standing there on her own laughing like a lunatic just for the gram pic, also why does she have to take her dressing gown down to show her manky hair! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Her hair Hahahahah one post it’s like she’s been dragged through a bush next it’s flat as a pancake

Reactions: 3
That top looks very tight on her back
Absolutely too tight on the back…And the front too… I definitely think it’s too small, it’s pulling on both sides. And the skirt, is a 26 she said? I also think it’s possibly a bit small, i feel that both the top and the skirt should be/designed to be a looser fit? Ahhh, and she looks so much smaller in the posed photos than when she’s moving in the mirror reflection. She really is the queen of angles (and filters) 😝

Reactions: 9
Yeah the top is too tight, no Poppy you couldn’t have got a way with a size 24 in the skirt & the white dress is too small!

Reactions: 5
That top looks very tight on her back
It is ! As is the shirred white dress !

I actually laughed at her footwear! Come on now Poppy we all know you will never leave the house in those !

Soo to summarise ...she's a size 26 + still ...to me she looks like she has gained weight..no surprise there really with the amount of food and booze she has consumed recently!

Reactions: 6
Ok....taking notes for future reference:

Good angles:
1. Always place one foot ahead of the other
2. The further away you stand from your camera the better
3. Don't let anyone stand next to you

Any more?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys did you hear Poppy has a boyfriend? Her latest stories describing the ‘private compliments’. I am so embarrassed for her. Hahahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Honestly just keep some stuff to yourself. You don't have to share everything 🥴 he commented on your picture. No one gives a duck. Also just say cam you don't have to say 'my boyfriend' cam. WE KNOW.

Reactions: 11
Thought she was going to shut up about her BOYFRIEND, did you hear she had one?? She’s absolutely embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.