Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.She’s an adult and as such should realise that she needs to take responsibility for her own life surely? She acts like I did at 14

Reactions: 4
I dont really understand why she only works 2 days a week, lazy maybe?! I would love to work part time but I work my arse off (like the rest of us) in my full time job so that I can pay for my mortgage and Bill's. I would never dream of asking my mum to pay for WLS if she wanted it that much she should have saved for it, or got a loan from the bank to pay for it. Am plus size and I have PCOS but I eat healthy and I exercise I've lost 2 stone since September last year. If she had thought about it properly all she needed to do was eat better and exercise, instead of sitting on her arse in her flat..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This just popped up on my fyp and thought it was rather appropriate for Poppy 😂😂

• Haha
I pity her poor neighbours, sound must travel with all those wooden floor boards! Never mind the sex noises, the clomping around in her bovver boots must be horrendous!!
Honestly, those tenement flats have no soundproofing - I used to live on her street in a similar flat and I can promise you it's horrible. You can hear your neighbours taking a piss. And I can't imagine the downstairs flat being happy with her clodhopping about, now they have to put up with plus-sized sexual antics.

Honestly, those tenement flats have no soundproofing - I used to live on her street in a similar flat and I can promise you it's horrible. You can hear your neighbours taking a piss. And I can't imagine the downstairs flat being happy with her clodhopping about, now they have to put up with plus-sized sexual antics.
There was a story she put up with the rain the other day, I know exactly where she lives now and it’s how you describe. Nevermind her neighbours, it’s the poor sods across from her that have to watch her endless photo shoots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There was a story she put up with the rain the other day, I know exactly where she lives now and it’s how you describe. Nevermind her neighbours, it’s the poor sods across from her that have to watch her endless photo shoots 😂
How much do you reckon she pays for rent?

Reactions: 2
How much do you reckon she pays for rent?
I have a couple of mutual friends with jess. They said jess was slagging her off saying she gets an employment support benefit/universal credit that tops up her wage and covers rent.
Imagine!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I have a couple of mutual friends with jess. They said jess was slagging her off saying she gets an employment support benefit/universal credit that tops up her wage and covers rent.
Imagine!!
I can believe that, it annoys me that she gets benefits when she can easily work, I bet she knows how to play the system. Any goss on Jess?

Reactions: 8
Imagine!!
Oh my...anymore tea?? 🤣 Surely her benefits won't cover the full rent, as there's only so much they will cover. When we claimed UC, they'd only pay so much towards our rent for a 2-bed house, and it also goes by area. That's probably why Big Bad Benji moved in.

Reactions: 6
I meannnnn… Jess can talk, she’s as lazy as they come herself 🤣🤣 the fact they portray that their ‘besties’ online and then Jess goes and gossips about her just proves how BS this whole Instagram thing is

Reactions: 12
She gets benefits and you bleeping joking me! Now I've seen it all... no wonder she sits on her arse most days doing jackshit

Reactions: 6
I meannnnn… Jess can talk, she’s as lazy as they come herself 🤣🤣 the fact they portray that their ‘besties’ online and then Jess goes and gossips about her just proves how BS this whole Instagram thing is
And jess has a husband who supports her so might be different if she was single

Reactions: 2
I dont Think she’s entitled to any benefits.. if she is it won’t be covering her rent at all as she’s a single person she’s only entitled to claim for a ‘shared room’ rate which is basically nothing. Her wages (even tho small) will cancel out anything she’s entitled to so I call BS on that.

I dont Think she’s entitled to any benefits.. if she is it won’t be covering her rent at all as she’s a single person she’s only entitled to claim for a ‘shared room’ rate which is basically nothing. Her wages (even tho small) will cancel out anything she’s entitled to so I call BS on that.
She might be getting disability for her hip? I also thought you could work 16 hours and under and still receive your benefits? Saying that, I don't know the rules in Scotland and the last time I signed on we had a labour government, so it's probably changed a lot since then.

Reactions: 8
She might be getting disability for her hip? I also thought you could work 16 hours and under and still receive your benefits? Saying that, I don't know the rules in Scotland and the last time I signed on we had a labour government, so it's probably changed a lot since then.
Oh yeah I didn’t think about disability actually.
But without that, yes she can still claim but they would deduct £ for £ what she is entitled to against what her wages are. So even if she did receive some benefits, it deffo wouldn’t be enough to cover her rent. Unless you have kids or dependents you really aren’t entitled to much at all on the new System anyway

Oh yeah I didn’t think about disability actually.
But without that, yes she can still claim but they would deduct £ for £ what she is entitled to against what her wages are. So even if she did receive some benefits, it deffo wouldn’t be enough to cover her rent. Unless you have kids or dependents you really aren’t entitled to much at all on the new System anyway
Not if she has limited capability to work! If she's qualified for that she can work 16 hours and still receive the full UC amount which is over £400 a month at the moment. She may also be in receipt of PIP, the mobility part. I'm not sure if obesity is covered by either tbh but she may also have used her hip to claim too !

She's on UC. Someone said she confirmed it. It's why she works the bare minimum hours as it doesn't affect her benefits. I presume her parents top up her HB

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.