Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, she clearly never had any intention of adhering to this requirement did she, which probably explains why she went private. If her parents did fund it (I’m not saying they did, but two days a week in a satchel shop certainly didn’t fund it) they must be livid at the blatant self-sabotage.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean, she clearly never had any intention of adhering to this requirement did she, which probably explains why she went private. If her parents did fund it (I’m not saying they did, but two days a week in a satchel shop certainly didn’t fund it) they must be livid at the blatant self-sabotage.
The thing is with stomachs is that you can stretch them back

Reactions: 3
I think it's also debatable that she tried every other option before the surgery ...she certainly spent the year leading upto it eating and drinking to excess ....some of the meals her and her brother went through were sheer gluttony!!

Reactions: 10
Parents just don't seem to care. Look at the food when Poppy or a brother are there. It's a mystery to me.
Brother hadn't surgery apparently but the state of him. I imagine it is how they grew up to be obese since childhood.

Reactions: 3
Parents just don't seem to care. Look at the food when Poppy or a brother are there. It's a mystery to me.
Brother hadn't surgery apparently but the state of him. I imagine it is how they grew up to be obese since childhood.
Been said many times on here, they are both overgrown kids...spoilt and over indulged all their lives. How many parents really want to still be funding their children who are heading for 30 ? She works 2 days a week and spends the rest of her time fannying around with makeup and eating and drinking. Her parents funded the WLS I'm assuming to help her get her life back and so that she could actually go to work and fund herself...well she's shat all over that one !

Reactions: 5
She should be embarrassed of the way she lives, my parents have worked hard all of their lives and could afford to help me if I needed it, but as a (nearly) fully functioning adult I wouldn’t even dream of asking for their help unless it was an absolute emergency, because it’s their money and they deserve to spend it on themselves. She seems to expect that they pay for her, and I imagine that she thinks it’s cute and quirky that she still relies on her parents so heavily for support. Get a full time job and support yourself Poppy, because spoilt and lazy isn’t a good look. DO NOT love that for you Hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her parents have set her up for a big fall. What is she going to do when they die, she won't know how to look after herself, they need to make her stand on her own two feet. It looks like either they are paying her full rent or her brothers paying half and is never there. It's like the surgery, if she'd have paid for it herself then she might have put some effort into making it work. She is a selfish brat, but her parents are to blame. I'd hate it if my children ended up like Poppy and her brother.

Reactions: 7
Her parents have set her up for a big fall. What is she going to do when they die, she won't know how to look after herself, they need to make her stand on her own two feet. It looks like either they are paying her full rent or her brothers paying half and is never there. It's like the surgery, if she'd have paid for it herself then she might have put some effort into making it work. She is a selfish brat, but her parents are to blame. I'd hate it if my children ended up like Poppy and her brother.
They made a big thing of her brother moving in and then I’ve never seen him there since?!

Reactions: 9
They made a big thing of her brother moving in and then I’ve never seen him there since?!
He's not been back. I don't think she wanted a stranger moving in, so to justify paying her rent they've said he's moved in.

Reactions: 4
He's not been back. I don't think she wanted a stranger moving in, so to justify paying her rent they've said he's moved in.
I reckon that Poppy got Ben to say he was moving in so that she didn't have to get a "proper" flatmate so that she can now moan to Archie that she is so lonely as Ben can never get "home" now he is soooo busy, queue Archie moving in with her waaaay faster than he would have wanted to

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.