Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her WLS was a the last week in July of 2020? So she’s passed the first year point now.
Oh she did say she was travelling back to Essex soon for the tattoo, I wonder if she has an appointment in regards to her wls.

Reactions: 2
You can see how uncomfortable she too prob knowing she can't hide.

View attachment 706164
I don’t think he looks that big next to her either which is ridiculous when you consider the arch picture that shows he actually is. The boyfriend content is actually making me laugh out loud with how childish it is. I used to act like this on bleeping MySpace and Bebo!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So glad she posted these photos and outed what size she actually is! Her belly is literally resting just above her knee!
I don’t care what size she is as such, more so that she’s a deceptive cow when she’s posing front on looking like a size 16, when in reality this is what she looks like! But she’s just so Body Positive and confident within herself 🙄, bullshit Poppy! 😂 just like the bullshit she sprouted, when she was just so happy single and didn’t need no man, now she thinks having a boyfriend is a personality trait! 😆

Reactions: 14
I think her WLS was a the last week in July of 2020? So she’s passed the first year point now.
She was done in august

She has the most oddest body shape I’ve EVER seen! I look at it trying to work out where the hell everything goes etc - I do the same with that laura chick! Very odd body shapes with weird lumps and bumps

Reactions: 7
A tik toker I follow had a sleeve in Sept maybe October in Turkey. Started at 28 stone and obviously was large. She came up today and I didn't even recognise her. Lost over 10 stone. She appeared on that plus sized bodies hotel show on discovery and honestly now just looks like an average slightly bigger woman.

Its actually ridiculous how little Poppy has changed. Sure she has lost weight but it finally hit me when I genuinely didn't recognise the other woman

• Wow
Reactions: 9
IIRC she had her surgery on 31st July 2020. A year later and still a size 20-something? I'd want my money back!

Reactions: 6
Surely the amount she's actually lost over a year could of been the same amount if she decided not to do the surgery and changed her diet/mindset

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Surely the amount she's actually lost over a year could of been the same amount if she decided not to do the surgery and changed her diet/mindset
Exactly! What a waste of money having the wls, when she could have just dieted. I think that's the problem with going private, as they didn't seem to address her diet. People on here have said that on the NHS they had to eat healthy food for a year before the surgery, so I imagine they were commited than spoilt Poppy, who got Mummy and Daddy to pay for wls.

Call me bitter or jealous (or both!), but it makes me livid that someone as lazy as her is gifted things like the beautyworks styler 😖

Reactions: 18
I cannot believe she didn’t brother to try on and show any of the in the style collection that her ‘bestie’ is launching today…

I cannot believe she didn’t brother to try on and show any of the in the style collection that her ‘bestie’ is launching today…
I’m sure she said she was going to do her hair (with her gifted waver) 🙄 and then try the clothes on 🥱 that will be as riveting as ever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh sorry! I do have a habit of skipping through and not really listening!
Nothing to be sorry for, she just added it in at the end in that annoying squeaky voice she does, so I can see why you skipped past! I’m sure we’ll hear all about how she could have sized down and how they’re really stretchy! 🙄 the skirts a size 26, so we’ll see how it fits her!

And just threw it to the side
That just show's what kind of person she is, to throw it to one side!

If she wanted the weaver for 'like 2 years' then bleeping save up and buy one like the
Call me bitter or jealous (or both!), but it makes me livid that someone as lazy as her is gifted things like the beautyworks styler 😖
If she wanted the weaver for like '2 years' then save up for one like the
rest of us have to! Boils my piss...

Last edited:
That just show's what kind of person she is, to throw it to one side!

If she wanted the weaver for 'like 2 years' then bleeping save up and buy one like the

If she wanted the weaver for like '2 years' then save up for one like the
rest of us have to! Boils my piss...
I’m sure Mummy & Daddy would’ve bought her one ages ago if that was the truth

And just threw it to the side
I thought that too, the last thing I’d be doing with a brand new pure white dress would be throwing it behind me onto which I’m sure is a not too clean sofa! & it wasn’t very respectful to her “bestie”

I thought that too, the last thing I’d be doing with a brand new pure white dress would be throwing it behind me onto which I’m sure is a not too clean sofa! & it wasn’t very respectful to her “bestie”
This is Poppy allover though. She has no respect for anything because she has it all handed on a plate to her, including her WLS.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her greasy, dandruffy hair 🤮 plenty of time to apply full on drag makeup but no time to wash her hair!?

She really is grim !

And size 26 skirt in the Jess freebies! Always best to ask for your correct size in freebies or might be a bit embarrassing when you can't get into anything!

“I’m wearing it just now in a size 26, but could have got it in a size 22” - whats the bet she says something along these lines when trying the clothes on...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.