Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me! 🙄 The Sex Goddess is at it again!🙄
What a pointless question 😴 we all know she'd never give up cheese !! 🙄

I'm seriously baffled as to how she is able to consume the amount of alcohol and food she does with the surgery she has had done ...can the only conclusion be that she's messed up her surgery?

Reactions: 8
What a pointless question 😴 we all know she'd never give up cheese !! 🙄

I'm seriously baffled as to how she is able to consume the amount of alcohol and food she does with the surgery she has had done ...can the only conclusion be that she's messed up her surgery?
Imagine having to peel back her overstretched, sagging, flaky skin to give her oral. Nah… give me cheese any day.

There’s just something about her that knocks me absolutely sick.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine having to peel back her overstretched, sagging, flaky skin to give her oral. Nah… give me cheese any day.

Probably smells like the cheese you'd be giving up 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

You have put into words what soo many of us are probably thinking!!! Whisky man must really like her to overlook all that or is just desperate for a regular bj ! 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She really is vile! And this is before we’ve had the proper sex chat from her, that apparently everyone wants to hear……makes me want to vomit 🤢

Reactions: 7
Absolutely!!!
Or there are too many questions she can't answer because she's clearly kicked the arse out of the surgery with her alcohol consumption and the piss poor food choices she has made before and since the surgery...

I have that gingham skirt (was actually wearing it as she posted it) and to say it’s stretchy is a serious understatement. I got a 22 and should have got an 18. So if she’s saying she got the 24 and wants the 22 I’d say she is a lot bigger than she looks

Reactions: 5
She’s promised a make up tutorial ‘within the month’ she only works 2 days a week she’s not exactly busy!

• Haha
So up herself in those last few stories. “The Audacity” etc. You don’t look *that* different Poppy; it’s just the angles and a bit of slap

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.