Poppy Adams #6 Catfishing and flashing but still hasn't had a bashing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Burrata was probably kept in the packet otherwise it goes all dry when you take it out lol… shes a bleeping idiot

Reactions: 3
Burrata was probably kept in the packet otherwise it goes all dry when you take it out lol… shes a bleeping idiot
If she didn't know what she was ordering then why not Google it and if she knew what she was ordering why the duck would she want to order creamy cheese to eat alone after having wls 🤔 is it just me that is surprised at how careless she is after having wls?

Reactions: 6
Poppy’s recent post I’m guessing the bag she’s tagged is where she works?

Reactions: 2
Erm...👀

Oh and special mention for the outrageous story about the chair sticking to her tights that probably never actually happened again. Always something with her isn't there
I wonder if Domambler is the guy she’s dating?

Reactions: 2
Hate how she just gasses on about duck all and the way she forces weird shapes with her mouth while she talks.

Reactions: 7
Erm...👀

Oh and special mention for the outrageous story about the chair sticking to her tights that probably never actually happened again. Always something with her isn't there
All night long??? Poppy please honey. You ain’t doing anything all night long. Sorry I can’t stand women who make out like they’re some sort of sexual goddess

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All night long??? Poppy please honey. You ain’t doing anything all night long. Sorry I can’t stand women who make out like they’re some sort of sexual goddess
In reality she’d probably have to let the guy be on top so her huge gut can spread out a bit, and after it’s done she’d probably be fast asleep she talks too much. The loudest people are always the most dull and full of absolute tit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
This is not a drill! She isn’t wearing THE skirt!! 😂 also she’s prob into pre loved old stuff in her wardrobe because she hasn’t been able to fit into it for 6 years

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In reality she’d probably have to let the guy be on top so her huge gut can spread out a bit, and after it’s done she’d probably be fast asleep she talks too much. The loudest people are always the most dull and full of absolute tit
Probably goes at oral like it’s a fresh box of doughnuts, let’s be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Probably goes at oral like it’s a fresh box of doughnuts, let’s be honest.
Mid Oral: inside Poppy’s mind”it’s a battered sausage it’s a battered sausage it’s a battered sausage-golden battered yummy goodness oh so tasty need to order sausage and chips for dinner tomorrow”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.