Poppy Adams #6 Catfishing and flashing but still hasn't had a bashing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have said it before. She is the master in catfishing. All of those photos were taken only hours apart and she looks different in every single one !

Reactions: 6
To be honest, I always have bot accounts following me,and messaging me, few of them but almost everyday. I have no idea why, there is not a lot to watch😂 and I think they disappear after a while.

Reactions: 1
Apologies if I’ve got this wrong or it’s been pointed out before, but in her latest grid post is she wearing that same bastard skirt in every picture? In one it looked at first like a black dress but I fear it’s just a black top with the skirt. Ok except the pic in leggings

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep it's the skirt that has now become a 2nd skin to her body

Can I just say how I am equally shocked and amazed that her Burrata side order was delivered...and was a burrata. Like omfg, how crazy, never in a million years did I see that one coming 🙃😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you think the skirt is one of the only things that fits her properly at the moment? That’s the only reason I can think of for her wearing nothing else

Do you think the skirt is one of the only things that fits her properly at the moment? That’s the only reason I can think of for her wearing nothing else
She's got all those dresses she tried on for hauls that fitted her. It's probably the only thing that she feels comfy in. Also the tights again, I don't know if it's warm in Edinburgh, but in the North West and it's 20°

Reactions: 3
It’s not the warmest, but it’s muggy and humid! Defo not tights weather anyway!

The skirt makes me itch thinking of how little it’s probably washed, but the tights must be absolutely disgusting, especially since she wears them in hot weather all the time 🤮🤢

Reactions: 4
Found this on H&M plus - is this THE skirt? I might order it to give it a review myself... I think she likes it as it is versatile and has elasticated waist from the product description. That’s why I’d like it anyway 😅
A993413C-BF31-46F8-A0B3-DB9980455A12.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have no idea why she was being such a knob about the buratta. It’s the only way for it to travel well. Also who gives a shirt, drain it, shove it on a plate and move on. The world doesn’t have to know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.