Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
I’m no good at threads but the next one should include something like “Poppy Adams - dating a brother from another mother”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Whateverrr

But it just reeked of desperation especially when he clearly wasn't bothered about answering her stupid question!!

3 dates in and she's already had sex with him and they are sat in on a Saturday night ! She really does set her bar low doesn't she !!! 🤭
Had sex with my husband on our first date and we’ve been together for 10 years now 🤷‍♀️ Judge her all you want for this weird pathetic need to show off that she’s managed to bag a man but let’s not slut shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Dojacat101

Chatty Member
Right I’m gonna take one for the team and look for her brother on tinder 😭😂😂 maybe I’ll go on a double date gals

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
So she’s going to be a bridesmaid. I can’t wait to hear about how the zip got stuck on her dress/her boob fell out/the back of it was stuck into her knickers/the groom said her name/the best man proposed to her/she was shouted at by a guest/she had to perform the ceremony/some other totally DID happen event. :rolleyes:

• Haha

stressedout

“ Hi Guys just wanna talk shit about Burrata, but i really want you all to know that Whiskey Man is here” OMFG 🤬

• Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Imagine you’d been on three dates with a bird and they suddenly told 60k people you’d finger blasted their fish tacos after cooking some fish tacos? Why is he not running a fucking mile.

Like that’s something you put on the girls group chat for a laugh not broadcast to your family, date, friends, strangers and people who might book you for ads. She wants to come across all slutty and naughty cause she thinks that what guys want because she has almost zero experience of men and it’s blatantly obvious. It’s absolutely mortifying.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Meddling in folks lives doesn’t feel right. Tattle gets a bad rep as a place for trolls etc and shopping her to the DWP just makes us look like nutters.

Almost everything we discuss on here is perfectly reasonable and very warranted opinions based on these idiots on Instagram. We couldn’t express direct as we’d be blocked but it’s not trolling. When we take it offline and start trying to influence folks lives we become what we’re accused of being. We’re better than them, let’s keep it that way! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 25

missbct

Chatty Member
Her brother is travelling back to Essex like two days after moving in.

In the middle of the night.

He’s just posted a story of how he’s barely awake. These absolute morons need a fucking reality check.

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Crazymum

VIP Member
I lost 7 stone in 6 months with no weight loss surgery so we can safely say she’s not doing great.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

MoaningMyrtle2019

Her brother being tired is one thing but also being on a phone recordong stories whilst driving is bloody irresponsible!!!

Reactions: 23

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
In reality she’d probably have to let the guy be on top so her huge gut can spread out a bit, and after it’s done she’d probably be fast asleep she talks too much. The loudest people are always the most dull and full of absolute shit
Probably goes at oral like it’s a fresh box of doughnuts, let’s be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
Are they out of their teeny tiny minds!? I would be fucking furious if someone was drilling into the walls at 10pm. I don’t care if he’s putting up a tv bracket or he’s hanging the fucking Mona Lisa, have a bit of respect for the other people in your building.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Scragbags

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210618-010633_Instagram.jpg

Nowt like getting your tits out stood right infront of your dad.

I'm assuming this is a 'we are such a quirky family' shot 🤪

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20