Poppy Adams #6 Catfishing and flashing but still hasn't had a bashing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s got someone there tonight too, she really can’t bear to be alone can she?

Reactions: 4
God telling everyone the story in so much detail purely to mention the fact that the date stayed over and she had sex with the guy. Definitely not judging but she makes it so obvious that she's desperate for people to know this so they think she's amazing. Literally couldn't give a tit. We've all done it before. Don't need to tell everyone (or anyone except your mates maybe)

Reactions: 16
God telling everyone the story in so much detail purely to mention the fact that the date stayed over and she had sex with the guy. Definitely not judging but she makes it so obvious that she's desperate for people to know this so they think she's amazing. Literally couldn't give a tit. We've all done it before. Don't need to tell everyone (or anyone except your mates maybe)
Especially given her family watch her stories, I wouldn’t want my mum knowing every detail of my love life

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’ve been speaking to my friend who works at the balmoral, and she thinks this is the guy she is dating... Certainly seems like her type!
Looks like her bro- nevermind. Actually who cares. YUCK, looks like her brother. Except less obese. She definitely has a type don’t she

D7B1051A-00F3-4ED8-9F85-305D9328C0CB.jpeg

Tbh this guy seems too nice for her. She’s a dragon and he seems quite tame. Very far from the usual scarred tattooed people she drools over

Last edited:
  • Sick
From looking at his page he looks such a decent guy. He seems to love his family and has a passion for something which probably makes him really great at his job. I hope he inspires her to be a better person and he gets her out walking instead of sitting in the house overeating and talking into her phone like a bleeping weirdo.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know if that will be him because didn’t she say something the other day about I don’t think he will see this implying he didn’t follow her so would she follow him? Def looks like what I can imagine her type to be. I just can’t imagine her to have a boyfriend. Maybe as she’s been single that long.

I don’t know if that will be him because didn’t she say something the other day about I don’t think he will see this implying he didn’t follow her so would she follow him? Def looks like what I can imagine her type to be. I just can’t imagine her to have a boyfriend. Maybe as she’s been single that long.
Unless she's restricted him from seeing her stories

I imagine side on she wouldn't look like she's lost that much, it's angles and editing with her. It's a struggle for me to say anything nice about her, so here goes, she's probably gone down 3/4 dress sizes and is now a 26, possibly a 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.