Poppy Adams #6 Catfishing and flashing but still hasn't had a bashing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I quite dislike when she’s like omg guys just realised I haven’t talked to you in a while ?!?! .. Idk who she thinks like this

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just the talk of poppy and sausages makes me remember the time her spoilt brat of a brother cried because there was no smoked sausage at dinner ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poppy again with another outrageous story 🤪 also love the fact she had to let it slip a few times that her date spent the night

• Sick
Poppy again with another outrageous story 🤪 also love the fact she had to let it slip a few times that her date spent the night
I know I was thinking that… had to drop in a few times that he stayed over and he was there this morning 😂 bet he will ghost her now! not judging shagging on dates i know I used to sometimes even first time 😂 but wouldn’t broadcast it to insta

Reactions: 10
Could be her brothers twin

Also he looks like a 50 year old head stuck on a 20 year old body

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She follows him on insta assuming it's the same person 🧐 dunno why I even care I just love a bit of stalking

• Haha
I’ve been speaking to my friend who works at the balmoral, and she thinks this is the guy she is dating... Certainly seems like her type!
I’ve been watching inside the balmoral and thought it was likely to be this guy because he looked like her brother 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Just went for a stalk on his page - seems a bit boring for our Poppy!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.