Poppy Adams #6 Catfishing and flashing but still hasn't had a bashing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you post a picture of yourself bending over like that on a dating site you know full well what kind of comments you will get

Reactions: 13
Is this supposed to be sexy? This photo has to be edited?
Screenshot_20210525-162740.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like she’s been caught having a wee in the bushes! 😂😂 her ‘sexy’ face is literally the most vom inducing thing I have ever seen.

My fave bit is how she’s still pretending that shelf of fat at the bottom of her back is her arse, when we all know she has an inverted arse below that! 🤣

Also, the BAWS tattoo is really classy Poppy! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I watch my 600lb life and I swear to god a lot of those people have these ‘shelves’ of disproportionate fat where they have been literally sitting on their arses all day and the fat has lodged there

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.