Poppy Adams #5 The vagina monologues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she get up every morning and think to herself “hmmm what tit footwear will I put on today?”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
CC27CD8D-282A-4BBB-99FF-8CBA58BB0B99.png

0AD42C9B-CC86-4FE4-A044-91C7E0F61679.png
Christ hell of a difference in these 2 photos. Can’t help but think she’s touched the first one up?

Reactions: 14
Poppy is such a catfish! She is the epitome of catfishing! I’ve never seen anyone look so different from pic to pic like she does!

Reactions: 7
I do wonder if she wears those boots & trainers because her feet are so wide/fat that no other footwear fit her.

Reactions: 5
Didn’t she bring a load of clothes back from Essex which were , in my opinion, much nicer than that skirt

Reactions: 3
I do wonder if she wears those boots & trainers because her feet are so wide/fat that no other footwear fit her.
Oh but Miss Poppy wears strappy heels all the time - well when she's posing in dresses in order to profit off affiliate links she does !

She's another one that is very good at pretending she goes out wearing dresses / heels but the reality is she lives in ugly clumpy trainers and those really massive black boots 🥴

Reactions: 10
Has she edited those photos, because she looks a size 20, so similar than me and she's not. I know she has her angles, but they can't make her look a lot slimmer than she is. I feel massive now, after seeing those photos

The attention seeking has reached peak levels today. She must have scooped her tits up especially.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Of COURSE there was a truck driver to witness her get her tits out :rolleyes: When is there ever not a bit extra to her stories. She always has to have something random happen.

Reactions: 13
Oh but Miss Poppy wears strappy heels all the time - well when she's posing in dresses in order to profit off affiliate links she does !

She's another one that is very good at pretending she goes out wearing dresses / heels but the reality is she lives in ugly clumpy trainers and those really massive black boots 🥴
This!!! 👏

I just think theres a limit on how old you can be and pull off this whole grunger/homeless/man look *cough* teenager *cough* ... I have a lot of opinions on the "fashion" thats around these days but christ she looks a mess! The shoes just kill on the daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Probably but at least it's more realistic. All these plussize influencers posing with shoes we know will hurt after walking or just wearing them 15 minutes. It's not rocket science, our feet support our weight.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.