Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whateverrr

I just want to put another side forward re her weight and the affect it has on her hips. I’m diabetic (type 1)and have been since I was 4. The best thing I could do for my health is to eat healthily and exercise. And I want to, I really do but this pandemic, and various mental health issues before it, have left me utterly incapable of doing the right thing. I comfort eat, sit on the sofa and mope. And I know it’s wrecking my health but I cannot will myself to do the right thing. So, not really sure what I’m trying to say. All of you could definitely say that I’m pathetic and why on earth wouldn’t I look after myself, and you’d all be absolutely correct. But I think I just wanted to say that it isn’t always laziness or not caring.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Firstly, being vaccinated doesn’t make you immune it just means that someone like Poppy who is morbidly obese will be less likely to require a fucking ventilator if and when she catches it.

Secondly, regular testing doesn’t mean you don’t have covid.

Thirdly, you’re clearly breaking lockdown rules. Poppy has been seen wearing a mask before so is clearly capable of wearing them and this bellend cutting her hair for some pathetic “content” doesn’t exempt him from mask wearing.

Poor anxious Poppy who’s nervous to re-emerge into the world has not only gone to the hairdressers on the very day restrictions lift, she’s gone to the pub too, with no mask or distancing in sight, not to mention the Edinburgh to Essex stampede of Elephants that was her and her brother hot footing it down the motorway consuming 10000 calories each in a single journey. She needs to just fuck off... I hope she shits her insides out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I swear Donald Stanley is a company that hates plus size women. "Here, put this shapeless sack on you chubby bitch. That'll be 150 quid, whale"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:

Twice failed gastric sleeve, and cat fishing on the gram - but it’s her horrible personality that stops her getting a man

• Heart
Reactions: 21

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I also enjoy that Preachy Poppy with the short lived covid anxiety has managed to put her worries behind her to do a photo shoot with a photographer who isn’t wearing a mask. BUT WE MOVE to quote the bold hypocritical Poppy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
And the fact that she said we're in a pandemic, it was October, full on pandemic when rates were through the window. Oh and all the body positivity crap, she's such a fucking twat.
It’s cool, her brothers in her bubble!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
Poppy opening up yet another new package, she’s got closed captions on her screen and she made a bit of an ‘oh’ noise and wrote ‘makes horrifying sex noise’
Honestly is there anything that this woman can do without her relating it to sex???
She talks about sex the way jay from the inbetweeners does. She’s probably barely been shagged and isn’t as experienced as she lets on.

• Haha

Mo Harris

I think it’s cruel to share your online dating messages with 45,000+ people and stage polls on whether they’re ‘icky’ or not. What if that bloke somehow finds her on Instagram & sees that 78% of her followers think he’s ‘icky’? She could’ve just posted it in a group chat with her friends if she wanted a second opinion.

• Heart

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
"Someone even came over and told us how fun we looked." Yaaaaawwwwwnnn! Get over yourself Poppy. No one gives a shit so stop trying to validate yourself

• Haha
  • Heart

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
There is a cruel and petty side to her that shows up when she shames these men via her social media ( all be it anonymously) ..if a guy was doing this to her there would be a massive outcry from all her so called mates saying how disgusting and disrespectful men are, why is it however ok for her to behave like this ..nothing remotely amusing about it imo !

She's vile

Reactions: 18

missbct

Chatty Member
Oh Poppy has a hangover. Quelle surprise.

Little Miss ‘I’m so anxious’ didn’t appear too anxious to go and get her hair done and get shitted down the pub. As someone who struggles massively with mental health it just takes the fucking piss when people claim to suffer or understand and blatantly take the piss.

I wonder if she’s on benefits and claims mental health - I know nobody wants people who claim benefits for MH to be housebound but she’s just a joke.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Imagine her parents going to work all day, coming home, making their indulged adult children an evening meal, then finally sitting down on front of the tv, opening Instagram and seeing Tweedledee rolling about her bed in her underwear “pouting” looking more like she’s taken an epidural to the face. They must sit there thinking my shift today has paid this roasters rent in a flat she won’t go back to cause she’s too busy being a cunt on tinder and getting her deflated baps out for attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
She talks about nervous poos far too much but I think this is the first time she has informed us of her actually doing it while on stories. 🤢 so fucking disgusting!!!

And that bullshit about something to get rid of the bobbles on her jumper. If it’s that annoying and you don’t want to use a razor, then be like every other normal person and Google what you can do/buy. It’s not that hard.

She so nervous to go to Braaaaaad but yet is going on the first day that lockdown has been eased. I dunno but maybe wait a week or so, let things settle down a bit? Can’t wait to see her do that stupid transition where she poses with her before hair, leans in, bonks her head on her phone and then poses in her after hair. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16